Hardware WiiFree Kit On Sale

Azianmunk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
MrModchips has informed us that he has the WiiFree Kit V1 on sale. It now includes a Tri-Wing screwdriver and also the 12F629 PIC.

The item is shipped blank and not flashed in anyway. There are lots of opensource software from the WiiFree team that you can experiment with. The item may be illegal in your country so please check your local laws before purchasing.

Trade prices start from £5.99

WiiFree_kit-1.jpg

MrModchips

Anyone else heard about this? What I want to know is when gbatemp will get a hold of one and start testing. So I can have full confidence in buying a quality modchip without the lack of other support. Also I want to know how well it will work with homebrew programs. And finally, if its Wii Ver. 3.0 ready.

Cheers!

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought from mr modchips 2 weeks ago. I got an xecuter 3 IR reciever. It was meant to come with a usb programmer and they supplied the old serial programmer. When I emailed them about it they said the it should come with both
laugh.gif
The picture on the website showed the serial programmer but it was advertised with USB one.

Mr modchips being the only store that did the X3 IR in the UK, I had to order the usb programmer. I still can't get the damn chip to program. I need to program it so that the xbox switches on with the modchip enabled. I thought their customer service was shoddy.

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since you missed out on the great experience we had with mrmodchips, let me enrich you. Fuck you, you're a thief, you try to rip me off, fuck you, I'll call you up at 1 am on Christmas morning and curse you out and cancel your order then keep 13 cents and claim it was from the exchange rate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH