Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
Disaster: Day of Crisis (PAL, NTSC Wii 3.3'a') seems to be crashing for me after trying to go to mission 7. Damn, this game is awesome. :/
it was doing that to me too, around the same spot during a cutscene. i just pressed + as soon as the cutscene started and i got through it. it is a nice game, and im glad it saves often.

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
deervark said:
it was doing that to me too, around the same spot during a cutscene. i just pressed + as soon as the cutscene started and i got through it. it is a nice game, and im glad it saves often.

That's the problem - it doesn't load the cutscene at all, lol.
frown.gif

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new dancing with the stars works only on wan's loader runs perfect just ittle hiccups but nothing to keep the game from playing
and thanks for the info on gh:world tour

cardinal808

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guitar Hero Aerosmith PAL: Working (note: 0.3, pause to fix sync probs)
Guitar Hero World Tour NTSC patched to PAL: Working Perfectly (note: 0.3, remove the 3.3u patch with wui 1.1)

Rod_Hull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All games I've tried so far are PAL on a PAL Wii firmware v3.2 using the 0.3 beta version of the loader:

Super Paper Mario - patched - works fine. Nice loading speed increase over 0.1. Playable.

Lego Indiana Jones - patched - works fine. The intro movie sound is still out of sync (as with 0.1) - other cutscenes are fine. Playable.

de Blob - patched - initially loads, intro video/sound is now perfect (compared with unwatchable choppiness of 0.1) - as soon as you start to load the game proper you get a "cannot read disc" error. Unplayable

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension - 1:1 - loads the title screen, intro video is VERY choppy (sound is bad too) - game crashes with "cannot read disc" error after the first "loading" screen. Cannot get it to play. Can't understand why some have said the PAL version works - they must have only got to the title screen/intro video and got bored waiting for it to finish - it definitely does not work for me...Unplayable.

drabag

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I haven't try the 1:1 version of Wario Land Shake PAL, but the "patched" one works fine ! I've made few levels with the game saved from 0.2 backup launcher.
Yes the sound is a little choppy during intro but all works great after that
grog.gif

PS : i think a moderator would make the REAL new Loader (0.3 beta) compatibility thread sticky and no more this one to avoid confusion... no ?

drabag

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, sorry guy, I don't want to say that at all !
bow.gif

But i'm sure you understand what I've tried to explain with my poor english
ph34r.gif

Your thread was perfect with the version it's talking about, but a new one is out and another thread appeared so... as I said, it can had confusion to a period which is enough confusing to have sticky a thread that is not really talking about the last version. (+ it's not linked with the new wiki page )
Another solution is to rename yours and merge it with the 0.3 compatibility one
wink2.gif

PS: beware man, everyone is the >.> of another
lecture.gif

Kw@kje

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
sess said:
deervark said:

That's the problem - it doesn't load the cutscene at all, lol.
frown.gif

I have the same problem here, it don't load stage 7. My disaster is patched. (0.3)

patrickv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got game disc cannot be read for ghost squad scrubbed PAL. i also used read_retry cios installer, still doesnt work. someone help?

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE(Kw@kje @ Oct 27 2008, 07:28 AM) I have the same problem here, it don't load stage 7. My disaster is patched. (0.3)

Got it to work on Waninkoko's Loader. After going through that stage (and saving), you can go back to WiiGator's 0.3.
smile.gif

dj1table

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have followed all the instructions to patch and play guitar hero world tour. I get to the world tour load screen and it will not go past it. Is anybody else having this problem.. I have a ntscu world tour on a 3.2u wii system with 0.3 loader

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
patrickv said:
got game disc cannot be read for ghost squad scrubbed PAL. i also used read_retry cios installer, still doesnt work. someone help?

ghost squad PAL scrubbed and decrypted working great on 0.3 loader for me

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE(Kw@kje @ Oct 27 2008, 11:30 AM)
QUOTE said:
Got it to work on Waninkoko's Loader. After going through that stage (and saving), you can go back to WiiGator's 0.3.

I will try that out! Tnx

Edit: what exactly you just did? I cant get it to work.

Nothing special, just burned it at 4x using ImgBurn. Did you try it with another DVD?

agimann

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
retry_fix - disaster PAL, i loaded my save file that has cleared stage 7, i thought to start stage 7 again and from then directly load stage 8 as that stage cant be loaded from a saved game. it still freezes at black screen, unsure what would be done to fix this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!