GCN WiiKey Fusion with GameCube REV-A IPL v1.0

jonthedit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I just got my WiiKey Fusion with Swiss Autoboot r216, so It IS compatible with my IPL v1.0 REV A GameCube.
Here's the thing, I want to GET RID OF the DVD drive inside my GameCube and replace it with a WiiKey Fusion.

How would I go about doing that?
The Wiki on GC-F only seems to mention merging both together, unless I'm reading that wrong.

Any advice?

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand once the Wiikey Fusion is installed you can just remove the DVD drive from the GC and install the SD card slot facing up inside the cube or how ever you want to mount it.

jonthedit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
From what I understand once the Wiikey Fusion is installed you can just remove the DVD drive from the GC and install the SD card slot facing up inside the cube or how ever you want to mount it.

Hmm... So could you please link me to a guide?

Also how would I go about preping my SD card for Swiss and WKF?
The WKF website has 90% of its links dead

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... So could you please link me to a guide?

Also how would I go about preping my SD card for Swiss and WKF?
The WKF website has 90% of its links dead

Most of the information I found on it was when I was looking for what I could do with it installed in my launch Wii, it's still in the mail on the way to me now... lol

But probably the best resource was Youtube, not really guides... Almost a one off kind of thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...