Hacking WiiScrubber 1.31 Final Question

Fye_DX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I know this is probably a Noob question, but it's my first time using the software and I have a little doubt:
Is it normal for the Scrubbed ISO to be 150MB (After compressing it with WinRAR in the "Maximum" setting)? I'm talking about Disaster Day of Crisis PAL btw, although some other games are making the same thing...

It's just that I don't want to burn the ISO just to find my wii not able to read it...

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not usually...

A scrub of 800MB is pretty good, and any that are less than that are usually very poor games.

Wii chess, with the original (super powerful
tongue.gif
) scrubber is the smallest AFAIK at 22MB, so it is possible, and lots of (bad) games go to hundreds (not thousands) of MBs.

Fye_DX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got it workin', thanks.
BTW, does Scrubbing the ISOs affect the Wiigator's compatibility? I would search for it in the post, but it's just to big... I read somewhere it doesn't affect the loader, but the guy wasn't so sure too.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Fye_DX said:
BTW, does Scrubbing the ISOs affect the Wiigator's compatibility? I would search for it in the post, but it's just to big... I read somewhere it doesn't affect the loader, but the guy wasn't so sure too.
Scrubbed games work fine
smile.gif

Fye_DX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kamui said:
Fye_DX said:
Scrubbed games work fine
smile.gif
'Kay, thank you
wink.gif

GTAmotherfucker

Trophies
XP
Country
more or less, its just to save space, ill been scrubbing all of my original games, so that my job-less friends (cuz they are too fucking poor) lol, is so that i can image a rar of a game and then shove it on a usb stick and just give it to them, so jeah its just to save space more or less, but im sure that u dont wanna have a 4.4gb iso of lets say "Wii Chess" when u can have a 26mb rar file of it and just extract it to its original 4.4gb size

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/h7XaTWz8zSU?si=J_9Ia9ZigxNht2Z1