I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Any way to download the latest update?
i will post the updated builds later, doing important stuff right now.
Post automatically merged:

Latest builds of WiiStation as of February 23, 2023 ;)

WiiStation - main branch until git 750758d
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/750758de40fe240114744de7f042bebda76dd396

WiiStation - ForSpeed20230126 branch until git 22dca1f
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/22dca1f5e1b8164a9b19612fe8f1bf9dd3a68ab1

WiiStation - ForSpeed_NewGte branch until git 6a20918
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/6a209183509c836b9dc20b07b38ebde7985547f9

Latest change on main branch is importing GTE code implemented from PCSX-ReARMed again, but needs some more testing.

Latest change on ForSpeed_NewGte branch is same as above about merging GTE changes from PCSX-ReARMed but here try to gains more speed at emulated PS1 games by modifying a bit the GTE code.

Latest change on ForSpeed20230126 branch is just updating the pR3000A code.

Please test these builds, thanks ;)

@pedro702 @GustavoReis @niuus

Attachments

• WiiStation_ForSpeed_NewGte_git_6a20918_23022023.zip
    943 KB · Views: 53
  • WiiStation_ForSpeed20230126_git_22dca1f_16022023.zip
    777.1 KB · Views: 40
  • WiiStation_main_git_750758d_21022023.zip
    938.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by SaulFabre,

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

i just tired the wii u forwarder, but get stuck at a black screen, then system reboots to wii u home menu. i have the vwii channel installed, and wiistation on my sdcard. any ideas? Thanks.

update: vwill channel doesn't work as well, only launching from homebrew. something wrong with the vwii channel and wii u forwarder for wiistation 1.0?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
did you run first sign_c2w_patcher ( https://github.com/FIX94/sign_c2w_patcher/releases ) from the Homebrew Launcher (Wii U) before launching the Wii U forwarder?
you dont need that that is optional

hey all,

i just tired the wii u forwarder, but get stuck at a black screen, then system reboots to wii u home menu. i have the vwii channel installed, and wiistation on my sdcard. any ideas? Thanks.

update: vwill channel doesn't work as well, only launching from homebrew. something wrong with the vwii channel and wii u forwarder for wiistation 1.0?
the forwarder looks for a specific path depending on what forwarder you have

if you have the folder named diferently it wont work search to see what is the path for your forwarder, i have no idea which one you have, also all forwarders must be wiiu nand and not hdd.

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you run first sign_c2w_patcher ( https://github.com/FIX94/sign_c2w_patcher/releases ) from the Homebrew Launcher (Wii U) before launching the Wii U forwarder?
thanks for the reply, yes i did, i ran it before installing the wii u forwarder, and again after the install, but still black screen. if i just go to vwii and try the forwarder in vwii mode, it restarts back to wii menu. only launchingfrom vwii homebrew gets me to wiistation. i am also using your latest main git from above (renamed to boot.dol in the apps/WiiStation_Ver1.0). any ideas? Thanks.

you dont need that that is optional

the forwarder looks for a specific path depending on what forwarder you have

if you have the folder named diferently it wont work search to see what is the path for your forwarder, i have no idea which one you have, also all forwarders must be wiiu nand and not hdd.
i have one that was linked in this thread, but would you happen to have a link to the forwarder you know works for wiistation?

Reactions: SaulFabre

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks for the reply, yes i did, i ran it before installing the wii u forwarder, and again after the install, but still black screen. if i just go to vwii and try the forwarder in vwii mode, it restarts back to wii menu. only launchingfrom vwii homebrew gets me to wiistation. i am also using your latest main git from above (renamed to boot.dol in the apps/WiiStation_Ver1.0). any ideas? Thanks.

i have one that was linked in this thread, but would you happen to have a link to the forwarder you know works for wiistation?
i use the old wiisxr forwarder lol still works perfectly(https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qjf0c7b9c4y6yi/wiisxr_vwii_overclock_and_gamepad.rar/file) all you have to do is call the folder sd:apps/wiisxr/boot.dol
instead of sd:apps/wiisxrx/boot.dol which is probably your folder structure.

if you have the forwarder in this thread im guessing you need to rename your apps of wiisxrx to wiistation but i have no idea who made it or if he said the path

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all, it turned out that renaming my app folder to "wiistation" (minus the quotes). was the fix. i tried Tekken 3, a fairly demanding game, and with the overclocked forwarder, it was pretty close to running normal.

question though, is there no way to access usb storage from wii u forwarding? by my understanding, the overclocked forwarders were vwii mode app patched to point directly to certain vwii homebrew. shouldn't that mean usb storage should still be available?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hey all, it turned out that renaming my app folder to "wiistation" (minus the quotes). was the fix. i tried Tekken 3, a fairly demanding game, and with the overclocked forwarder, it was pretty close to running normal.

question though, is there no way to access usb storage from wii u forwarding? by my understanding, the overclocked forwarders were vwii mode app patched to point directly to certain vwii homebrew. shouldn't that mean usb storage should still be available?
nope all vwii inject forwarders cant acess usb storage because nintendo redirected all usb acess to wiiu formated hdd/nand so all injects can only read wiiu hdd/nand and not external usb fat32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2