xjsxjs197

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can't wait to try the new release!
Saúl, xjsxjs197, do you plan to eventually upload it to the Open Shop Channel (Homebrew Browser)?
Thank you for your suggestion. Although there is currently no such plan, I can look into it. After all, it would be much more convenient compared to manually copying to the SD card.

Reactions: ber71

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you for your suggestion. Although there is currently no such plan, I can look into it. After all, it would be much more convenient compared to manually copying to the SD card.
Doesnt that channel offers broken apps and errors that might brick your WII or ruin the apps?

seam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i noticed the following with latest wiistation:

return fire - runs great, no music
diehard trilogy - d1-d2 run great, dh3 has slowdown during explosions
rayman - runs great, fmv's are too far to the right, cut off

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New titles added to the list

Blasto, Hokuto No Ken (the other one), Lucky Luke and WWF Wrestlemania.

Speaking off, would you like me to do streams for this tests? also only i had 10 games not working or crashing so far out of over 100 i tested among others who have helped.

Reactions: klonoa

Amuro-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Speaking off, would you like me to do streams for this tests? also only i had 10 games not working or crashing so far out of over 100 i tested among others who have helped.
there are some games missing, and I see that you are testing more NSTC and NSTJ, I am testing several PAL, I can say that RE Directo's Cute (France) is excellent, but Jade Cocoon is bad, the video is cut (it looks bad) and as I mentioned before, Disney and Dino Crisis games have performance losses (I'm playing on an HD), Final Fantasy VIII has excellent performance, but needs to improve the audio and video reproduction, which is causing small bottlenecks, Koudelka has a excellent performance and graphics now, before the graphics were broken and there were even problems with the audio (cut) and input lag, but now we need to improve the video reproduction, in which the image seems to be cut (dimension problem), RE Revelations it gives small bottlenecks especially when going to the inventory, otherwise it's great, as well as Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve I and II I didn't see any problems (I is NSTC and II is PAL)
I forgot to mention that Metal Gear Solid (Spain) is excellent, I think the other versions can also be great

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't understand why you haven't put the ones I told you but ok.

CaryGrant

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, signed up so I could share my own testing. Not sure best place to post these but here goes (using Wiistation 2.4):

- Tekken 3 plays perfect, can be a bit choppy sometimes but generally playable.

- Tales of Destiny runs perfectly EXCEPT if you press triangle in battle screen to bring up menu then it hard crashes with an error code (see attached)

I'll be testing more games over the next few weeks and will report back. Is there a central place to put these?

Attachments

• TalesOfDestinyCrash.jpg
    TalesOfDestinyCrash.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hey guys, signed up so I could share my own testing. Not sure best place to post these but here goes (using Wiistation 2.4):

- Tekken 3 plays perfect, can be a bit choppy sometimes but generally playable.

- Tales of Destiny runs perfectly EXCEPT if you press triangle in battle screen to bring up menu then it hard crashes with an error code (see attached)

I'll be testing more games over the next few weeks and will report back. Is there a central place to put these?
You can report these issues on http://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/issues

Reactions: CaryGrant

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Some fixes for Gex 3, Transformers Beast Wars, Tales of Destiny and Einhander.

https://github.com/Jokippo/WiiSXRX_2022240p/releases/tag/v2.4-240pV9

Also, the Tetris with Card Captor Sakura crash is an anti-piracy check which can be patched out.
Thanks for also trying to fix some games on WiiStation!

@Jokippo , (also pinging @xjsxjs197) by the way, would you try to fix X2 - No Relief on WiiStation? This game boots and the menu and main gameplay can be accessed but there are nasty graphical glitches on all the game except the FMVs. This problem happens on both European and Japanese versions. On latest PCSX-ReARMed this issue doesn't happen. Any fix for this?

1690936006077.png

1690936017853.png

1690936061289.png

Reactions: cheloruiz79

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Some fixes for Gex 3, Transformers Beast Wars, Tales of Destiny and Einhander.

https://github.com/Jokippo/WiiSXRX_2022240p/releases/tag/v2.4-240pV9

Also, the Tetris with Card Captor Sakura crash is an anti-piracy check which can be patched out.

Sorry to say but even with the patch, Tetris with Card Captor Sakura STILL doesnt butt in.

Also i got a DSI error on Kamen Rider after beating the game on Shocker Mode and opening the cards i got in Album Mode.
Post automatically merged:

Updated the list with most of all other's testing results with their respective credits

Last edited by MeXen,
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme