SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Are analog controls broken with the latest v12 no buttons work at all for me with analog controls enabled? I just tried v11 and analog controls are broken for me on this version too.
I don't think the Analog (DualShock) controls are broken.
I tried Pepsiman, Crash Team Racing, Ape Escape, etc. (these use the DualShock)

And i couldn't find any issue with input of these games.

Maybe try deleting your old settingsRX2022.cfg file for solve it? Many of these problems are caused by old config files.
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys, Greetings @Jokippo if you can fix this error's screen graphic in metal gear solid PAL (spain) edition, I taked a capture of that error
BTW, what is the exact graphical issue with that? I don't see anything wrong at first sight.

zigoraty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tested some games and in Digimon world 3 (PAL) after skipping the intro video, the image is buggy but it's only for a moment until the menu screen opens. It also happened in a few more PAL games I tested. Another thing I noticed is that some games crashed when trying to start with the analog stick on. In Crash team racing (NTSC) with the analog stick, the kart didn't make left turns as if the precision failed.

Attachments

• 20230831_165449.jpg
    20230831_165449.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • 20230831_165600.jpg
    20230831_165600.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Last edited by zigoraty,

BoozUchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Maybe try deleting your old settingsRX2022.cfg file for solve it? Many of these problems are caused by old config files.

BTW, what is the exact graphical issue with that? I don't see anything wrong at first sight.
IMG_20230831_022650.jpg

Do you see that ? In the right's side of screen, that circles, I hope that friend @Jokippo can fix that in version 13 of your emulator ^^ By the way, @SaulFabre do you speak Spanish, my friend? :D I ask you, in your profile you can see the flag of Ecuador ^^

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
There's a glitched area on the right of the screen. I can confirm it on my PAL version too, it happens in all the codec conversations

View attachment 391412
Do you see that ? In the right's side of screen, that circles, I hope that friend @Jokippo can fix that in version 13 of your emulator ^^ By the way, @SaulFabre do you speak Spanish, my friend? :D I ask you, in your profile you can see the flag of Ecuador ^^
1. yeah i speak Spanish natively xD
2. i see, that nasty "broken" pixels mustn't be there. Also asking for any possible fix.

BoozUchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
1. yeah i speak Spanish natively xD
2. i see, that nasty "broken" pixels mustn't be there. Also asking for any possible fix.
Waaao que bien mi pana puedo hablar entonces perfectamente contigo asi en español, uuufff excelente <3 queria preguntarte si tu podrias pasarme la lista de compatibilidad de los juegos arcade probados y funcionando 100% en retroarch hexaeco ? y pedirte si podrías tambien pasarme los core A,B,C,D,E, etc.. con los que jugar los juegos de la lista de compatibilidad que tu me pasarias hermano mio ^^ hey y por cierto yo soy seguidor y suscriptor de youtube del canal de Zorg, uufff ese pana en cuanto a compartir su conocimiento y ayudar con sus tutoriales para Wii, uuffff es muy genial :D hermanito Saul si puedes ayudarme con la lista de compatibilidad y los (Cores.dol) que tu usas para Retroarch Hexaeco yo estaria agradecido infinitamente contigo men <3

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Waaao que bien mi pana puedo hablar entonces perfectamente contigo asi en español, uuufff excelente <3 queria preguntarte si tu podrias pasarme la lista de compatibilidad de los juegos arcade probados y funcionando 100% en retroarch hexaeco ? y pedirte si podrías tambien pasarme los core A,B,C,D,E, etc.. con los que jugar los juegos de la lista de compatibilidad que tu me pasarias hermano mio ^^ hey y por cierto yo soy seguidor y suscriptor de youtube del canal de Zorg, uufff ese pana en cuanto a compartir su conocimiento y ayudar con sus tutoriales para Wii, uuffff es muy genial :D hermanito Saul si puedes ayudarme con la lista de compatibilidad y los (Cores.dol) que tu usas para Retroarch Hexaeco yo estaria agradecido infinitamente contigo men <3
English forum only, but we can keep talking in a PM on GBAtemp or in my Discord (saulfabreg#6105)

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

deleting settingsRX2022.cfg fixed my issues i tested with resident evil 2 dualshock edition and it works thank you.

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
I tested some games and in Digimon world 3 (PAL) after skipping the intro video, the image is buggy but it's only for a moment until the menu screen opens. It also happened in a few more PAL games I tested. Another thing I noticed is that some games crashed when trying to start with the analog stick on. In Crash team racing (NTSC) with the analog stick, the kart didn't make left turns as if the precision failed.
For inputs, try deleting your old settingsRX2022.cfg. Many of these issues are caused by old config files.

About the graphical and FMV issues, i think it's emulator-code related, more likely to the issues on the PAL versions of Metal Gear Solid.

Reactions: 0arsoluto

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, Greetings @Jokippo if you can fix this error's screen graphic in metal gear solid PAL (spain) edition, I taked a capture of that error
That graphic error on the intercom screen occurs on both LCD and CRT, according to what my friend Zorg told me. Curious that this error occurs, I had never seen it before in any other version of the PS1 emulator on Wii

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
That´s a shame, i was able to play and finish USA Grandia (Both discs Japanese Undubed and spanish patched) using the first versions of Wiistation from xjsxjs197 way before the graphics engine change.

@Dakangel
I think this is more related to Lightrec and not the graphics code (GTE) itself.
If you say that game worked on old versions of WiiStation, are you saying that game worked fine on the improved old PPC dynarec (before the Lightrec changes)?

BoozUchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
English forum only, but we can keep talking in a PM on GBAtemp or in my Discord (saulfabreg#6105)
Greetings my friend Saul, it's fine, I'll add you on discord and I'll write to you there to help me with the hexaeco retroarch ^^

creo q aqui el ingles es el idioma a utilizar. Saul tambien tiene canal en youtube y muy bueno tambien por cierto. un saludo
Saludos desde Venezuela @0arsoluto <3 Si, yo se que él tiene un canal de youtube y tu tambien tienes uno, hey si puedes pasame tu discord para agregarte mi pana y consultarte por alli algunas cosas referente a juegos arcade para ver si tu podrias ayudarme con eso hermanazo ^^

Jpinotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you @Dakangel i've tested with version 1.0 and its working. This the undub version patched with english subtitles made by Etsuna. But the game is the english version SLUS 9945(?) Something like that. But this patch lets the game perfect. Its way better than English dub. Many famous japanes Voice Actors worked dubing Grandia. Now i can play until the next releases fix the problem. Thank you again!

Attachments

• 1693617301494302929142371761373.jpg
    1693617301494302929142371761373.jpg
    800.1 KB · Views: 12

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it has anything to do with whether are good dumps or not, I think most PAL games are more likely to have more issues than NTSC versions and therefore it takes a little more time to figure out how to fix them.

Jokippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Added some Justifier lightgun support, some games may require you to use the in-game calibration screen. It is recommended that you leave the lightgun option off for non lightgun games. Die hard trilogy 2 doesn't work yet.

Also fixed a resolution issue that Metal gear solid PAL and Grandia had.

The Grandia crash seems to be a Lightrec issue, but since Xjsxjs197 has added the old Dynarec back in as an option you can try that instead.

https://github.com/Jokippo/WiiSXRX_2022240p/releases/tag/v2.4-240pV13

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Added some Justifier lightgun support, some games may require you to use the in-game calibration screen. It is recommended that you leave the lightgun option off for non lightgun games. Die hard trilogy 2 doesn't work yet.

Also fixed a resolution issue that Metal gear solid PAL and Grandia had.

The Grandia crash seems to be a Lightrec issue, but since Xjsxjs197 has added the old Dynarec back in as an option you can try that instead.

https://github.com/Jokippo/WiiSXRX_2022240p/releases/tag/v2.4-240pV13
Great work @Jokippo
Thank you very much

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
This emulator has well and truly established itself as the ultimate PSX emulator on Wii, amazing work!!! The old dynarec works exactly how you'd expect it to, games like Kula World (Roll Away in NTSC countries) now boot and play using Wiistation, with the added benefit of being able to use the extra added wiistation features but with the older dynarec. DDR (Japan) boots but freezes at the first screen which I'm going to guess is maybe a piracy thing similar to Sakura Tetris, and perhaps can be patched out. It directly crashes the emulator if using lightrec.

I've yet to find a single game that is unplayable in any way, this definitely is an awesome emulator!

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
the update was great, I just tested it
I noticed some small bugs
first: after starting time crisis and playing a little, if I try to select another game, it will no longer recognize the usb, having to exit the emulator and enter again.
second: after playing area 51 for a bit, if i try to select another game, it just freezes the screen
third: playing need for speed 3 through the old ppc dynarec, it's much easier to follow or pass the cpu cars, since with lightrec the cpu distanced itself in an incredible way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3