Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locomyg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It won't even run properly in CEMU. For those who are doing that, good luck.

You can't just say it won't run, you have to come with some evidence and some information.

Not trying to be angry here, but it it isnt running in cemu it would be nice to have a breakdown f why, so us who don't know can become a Little wiser.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh, 4chan found the guy's facebook. Can't wait to see which warm messages they're going to send :blush: like "fag"
upload_2017-2-27_11-39-8.png

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Nothing to do with piracy. What's the point you're trying to make?
It can be easily related to it. Piracy is a form of Copyright Infringement. I'm not saying you definitely are a pirate but something like that is usually related to piracy. Thus I found it funny. Relax.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It can be easily related to it. Piracy is a form of Copyright Infringement. I'm not saying you definitely are a pirate but something like that is usually related to piracy. Thus I found it funny. Relax.

I wasn't even mad in my post.. but ok? If you don't know it was a reference to the TF2 Meet The videos.
upload_2017-2-27_11-41-7.png

I guess Gabe Newell's a pirate too. The more you know.

Reactions: DarthDub

NightsOwl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't even mad in my post.. but ok? If you don't know it was a reference to the TF2 Meet The videos.
View attachment 79721
I guess Gabe Newell's a pirate too. The more you know.
... You seem mad now? I didn't say you were mad. I just said relax. You're jumping all over me like I'm attacking you. Chill, man. I'm not a wizard, I don't know every reference on the internet. Just saying.

Last edited by NightsOwl,

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
... You seem mad now? I didn't say you were mad. I just said relax. You're jumping all over me like I'm attacking you. Chill, man. I'm not a wizard, I don't know ever reference on the internet. Just saying.
I'm just replying to your posts. That's all.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh, 4chan found the guy's facebook. Can't wait to see which warm messages they're going to send :blush: like "fag"
View attachment 79720
The admins will be likely to block the 4chan users on his Facebook page. And perhaps reported to Facebook for violating their Community Standards too, due to their bullying tactics.
Nintendo was probably like, hey don't show any gameplay OR ELSE.
Yeah, I'd really like to see what they'd try to do if they ignored Nintendo and posted some screenshots online or recorded some gameplay and posted it somewhere.

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't just say it won't run, you have to come with some evidence and some information.

Not trying to be angry here, but it it isnt running in cemu it would be nice to have a breakdown f why, so us who don't know can become a Little wiser.
I didn't say it wouldn't run, I said it wouldn't run properly. From what I've heard, Xenoblade doesn't even run all that well in CEMU. So by that logic, I'm guessing BOTW won't be running smooth.

NightsOwl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, you kind of did?
When? In my last post? Yeah, because he said, and I quote "I'm not mad, but okay?" Indicating I implied he was, when I never did. I simply found humor in his User Title and you guys are acting like I'm being a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: hi everyone.