Homebrew WiiUSetup (Automatic Wiiu.guide file downloader) [Release]

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
You should use wiiubru instead of wiiu.guide, wiiubru's guide was made by a lot of people which actually OWNS a Wii U.
Like i havent modded like 20 wiiu's, help actively on Discord and got people always helping me confirm stuff. Go ahead if you like wiiubru more, but thats not an argument to say my website is worse. And you know wiiu.guide is actually 80% made by FlimFLam69 right?

Last edited by rikumax25!,
D

Deleted User

Like i havent modded like 20 wiiu's, help actively on Discord and got people always helping me confirm stuff. Go ahead if you like wiiubru more, but thats not an argument to say my website is worse. And you know wiiu.guide is actually 80% made by FlimFLam69 right?
Yeah, and it's shit. It's actually only source of FilFlam has been used, rest has been written by a dude WHICH DOESN'T HAVE A DAMN WII U

Reactions: Billy Acuña
D

Deleted User

go complain elsewhere, this is a thread for my site, not your personal preferences
Turning down somebody which was helping here since the day I joined, successfully managed to fix some problems with other Wii U's and wrote WiiUBrU guide with pwsincd to actually stop wiiu.guide cancer.
It's okay I guess? Let people be uneducated and let them refer to NAND as HDD.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
rednand is no longer on the wiiu.guide
Do we need to count the endless threads about "halp! Wiiu bricked!" "Stuck on rednand" by people which followed wiiu.guide?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its also way fucking easy to remove rednand, i help with that all the time

D34DMAU5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, and it's shit. It's actually only source of FilFlam has been used, rest has been written by a dude WHICH DOESN'T HAVE A DAMN WII U
Are you fucking stupid? You cant make a guide about hacking a console if you don't have that console. That's just pure retardation from your end.

D

Deleted User

Are you fucking stupid? You cant make a guide about hacking a console if you don't have that console. That's just pure retardation from your end.
Tell that to your lord Plailect. Hehe, that's sweet of you.

D

Deleted User

go complain elsewhere, this is not a wiiu.guide or wiiubru thread, if you wanna add wiiubru to my site ill gladly do it but if not then fuck off
Whatever floats your boat, i guess.
Sorry for kinda flaming you here, you didn't deserve it here. but still wiiu.guide is shit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: hi everyone.