Gaming Will you BUY Metroid: Samus Returns?

Will you BUY Metroid: Samus Returns?

• Total voters

rehevkor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bit of a weird question, but with the 3DS being wide open in terms of piracy now I can see how tempting it would be to download it.

But should you? I see it as an opportunity to show Metroid is still relevant. If Samus Returns bombs will Prime 4 actually happen?

I will be buying it myself, I'm sure it will sell well regardless I see it as an opportunity to show faith in Metroid, even if I don't have it in Nintendo.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll use gateway (or other method) to play it, but I'll buy it too, like all my other games I played on 3DS.
Metroid2 is the only one I never played in the series, I'm glad there's a remake. I'm afraid it's a bit harder than other games.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Anonymous42456
D

Deleted User

I honestly don't know. Never played a 2D metroid in my life. Metroid Prime 3 brought me into Nintendo consoles (before then I either didn't know they existed or didn't care enough to buy one). So when Prime 4 is revealed with a release date, you better your biscuits I'll be preordering that with any possible extra editions I can.

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no. i'm no fan of the graphics style. it honestly looks more cheaply made than the fan remake
Yeah, the environment felt kind of bland. But to be fair, this game is still in development. It might come out better in the future.

I am still thinking of buying the game, but right now I am undecided.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I want to buy it, but I'm just not sure if I'll afford it whenever it releases.
Either I buy it or I don't. I'm in no rush to play it though.

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure. The original Metroid II for gb was my least favorite of the metroid games (not counting Other M, but I pretend that doesn't exist). It has some good elements, but was too tedious for my taste. The addition of a map will definitely help, but my first thought when someone mentions that game is rolling across all those craggy ceilings in a spiderball, bombing everywhere to make sure I hadn't missed a secret passage... no thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1