ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 Translation

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, my English is low, I read the txt and do not understand how to translate the cia ... Someone could translate it and upload it? I would be grateful thanks! @kprovost7314 thanks for your work!
I'm still working on the uploading part, but I'm gonna upload it once I get a good deal of text translated.

Reactions: upfromtheskies

dragotaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
i have to say im glad more people got into this because the last time i was here there wasn't much interest in this topic but it has come a long way, really looking foward to that upload.

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First of all thank you for OP for this project. I just wanted to ask if the game is currently in a playable state. I don't care about dialog line but as long as the game can be played is all I need.

Thank breh, godspeed

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all thank you for OP for this project. I just wanted to ask if the game is currently in a playable state. I don't care about dialog line but as long as the game can be played is all I need.

Thank breh, godspeed
You can play it without needing to understand japanese because the core gameplay only involves you moving characters and pressing the A button.

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can play it without needing to understand japanese because the core gameplay only involves you moving characters and pressing the A button.
Yeah, but if you want to build a strategic team, which is what makes playing the game fun, you need to be able to read Japanese because each card has different abilities that trigger at different rounds of battle depending on the location of the card on the playing field and depending on what other cards are in play with it.

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but if you want to build a strategic team, which is what makes playing the game fun, you need to be able to read Japanese because each card has different abilities that trigger at different rounds of battle depending on the location of the card on the playing field and depending on what other cards are in play with it.
Yeah I know but the only combos I've used have been SSJ3 Vegito, SSJ Gotenks, and SSJ Gohan or SSJG Goku, SSJ Vegeta, and SSJ Gohan.

Nowadays I use the Xenoverse characters they added in the 1.7 update like SKOT, Towa, Mira, Xeno Trunks, and Unmasked Bardock (who can only be unlocked via QR code).

I wish other people had this game so I could fight their teams, I can only amuse myself with the AI only so long :(

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Is there a source online with the cards translated?

Destrucanator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@kprovost7314 If I may be so bold, but I work from home and usually have a few hours of free time, and I'm not half bad with foreign language. I could help you do some translating if some days you just don't have the time. Also, I really appreciate people like you, who translate game roms for people to enjoy. Thank you for your services. :)

Reactions: andrexd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.