ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X(Continued)

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@kamesenin888 would you mind to share an archive of translated files used in v1.3 update patch? thanks in advance
Dude a lot is changed in the update file, mostly the accesories, the scripts, gardroot files and code.bin

I am still using that method for gateway users and citra, since that way it works for the 3 including Luma

I am not logging the files changed in reality

Last edited by kamesenin888,
Reactions: DarthDub

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude a lot is changed in the update file, mostly the accesories, the scripts, gardroot files and code.bin

I am still using that method for gateway users and citra, since that way it works for the 3 including Luma

I am not logging the files changed in reality
I mean the translated files from the update only.
like a collection of those modified files. (doesn't include those from original games)
I want to write a script to itterate over those edited files and edit corresponding strings in the code.bin. so luma users can use romfs redirection only without install the altered update patch. (works for gateway and citra too)

Last edited by Sonansune,

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean the translated files from the update only.
like a collection of those modified files. (doesn't include those from original games)
I want to write a script to itterate over those edited files and edit corresponding strings in the code.bin. so luma users can use romfs redirection only without install the altered update patch. (works for gateway and citra too)
I do not have that collection man, as I am not logging what I am changing,that would mean checking all the files that I have changed one by one, I can do that redirection but I really prefer the CIA path that doesnt require you to put the files in the romfs path, and using ntr in gateway is not a good option so you would need to put the complete patch with a modified code.bin in the update either way, its only 40 mb to get the update and each patch update is not that frequent so in my eyes its good

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do not have that collection man, as I am not logging what I am changing,that would mean checking all the files that I have changed one by one, I can do that redirection but I really prefer the CIA path that doesnt require you to put the files in the romfs path, and using ntr in gateway is not a good option so you would need to put the complete patch with a modified code.bin in the update either way, its only 40 mb to get the update and each patch update is not that frequent so in my eyes its good
i see.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just found out the code.bin is decompressed in the cia. (double the size)
compress it could shrink down the size of the cia.:D
Code:
3dstool -zvf code.bin --compress-type blz --compress-out code.bin

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wow, so much new stuff has been translated! Icons, badges, scoring and even some of the in battle abilities!! I'd pretty much given up hope that those would ever be translated.
You're doing an awesome job kamesenin888! Thank you so much for working so hard on translating this great game :)

Last edited by Silvor,

Nacho50225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you translate this? I'm making a translation of this game for the spanish but i can't found it...

Attachments

• 2018-05-02_21-18-28.792_top.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 2018-05-02_21-20-42.561_top.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 2018-05-03_11-48-58.746_top.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 233
  • 2018-05-03_11-57-12.708_top.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 2018-05-03_12-00-07.559_bot.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 230

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to do it
How do you translate this? I'm making a translation of this game for the spanish but i can't found it...
en gardroot hay un archivo GDCardData3ds.wdb este tiene los mensajes en batalla, y el code.bin tiene los mensajes, pero ocupas editarlo con hex porque sino el juego se va a trabar

Nacho50225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to do it

en gardroot hay un archivo GDCardData3ds.wdb este tiene los mensajes en batalla, y el code.bin tiene los mensajes, pero ocupas editarlo con hex porque sino el juego se va a trabar

The code.ips?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And how edit the GDCardData3ds.wdb file?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there are some unrelated tpl(ps file) files in the update patch. better delete those.

btw, those small avatar images(not related to translation) in romfs\Action\Arcade\Menu\CHGTEX/XX/00,01,etc. will slow down the loading speed of the game in certain interface.

Last edited by Sonansune,

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The code.ips?

the code.ips only has modifications for the code.bin you must go to the code.bin in the update to edit those manually
there are some unrelated tpl(ps file) files in the update patch. better delete those.

btw, those small avatar images(not related to translation) in romfs\Action\Arcade\Menu\CHGTEX/XX/00,01,etc. will slow down the loading speed of the game in certain interface.
I removed them. here is archive of this CHGTEX folder with translated name ctpk only.
I forgot about those, lol yes they should be removed, the thing is the more is added the more intensive is going to be for the game to run some things, I think in the end should be wise to patch the game CIA with the patch for a smoother experience

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the code.ips only has modifications for the code.bin you must go to the code.bin in the update to edit those manually

I forgot about those, lol yes they should be removed, the thing is the more is added the more intensive is going to be for the game to run some things, I think in the end should be wise to patch the game CIA with the patch for a smoother experience
im trying to merge game files into patch instead. but i found out some of the old project leader's files got mixed with your new one.
take mn_mes ask example, the file in luma dir is translated, but not the one in update patch. for mn_mycha_param, the file got translated in both luma dir and update patch...
currently, I'm trying to filter out all translated base game only files in luma dir. somewhat not do-able with DCP.:D

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The code.ips?

you must use a hex editor, replacing byte by byte

im trying to merge game files into patch instead. but i found out some of the old project leader's files got mixed with your new one.
take mn_mes ask example, the file in luma dir is translated, but not the one in update patch. for mn_mycha_param, the file got translated in both luma dir and update patch...
currently, I'm trying to filter out all translated base game only files in luma dir. somewhat not do-able with DCP.:D
I forgot to put the mes file in the update lol, but its in both because of the modifications of the code.bin, the mes file is one that I translated, but forgot to update it in the update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream...