ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X(Continued)

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That wont work because the file size and text position must be mantained, the hex route its been working fine as of now, and godhand I do not why it hangs with the code.bin :P
ah. yeh. without re the file, hex is the only doable way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the Toupper.bat file in gardroot/battle/base is kinda funny. how careless is the dev team....lol

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah. yeh. without re the file, hex is the only doable way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the Toupper.bat file in gardroot/battle/base is kinda funny. how careless is the dev team....lol
yup a bat to put it in upper case the extension, and there is one exe to text or something like that that does nothing apparent, also they put full dialogues in the code.bin, some of it its amazing what they do
And how i can get the code.bin?
you must get the update CIA use the user ASIA hacking tool to decompress the cia and get the code.bin

Reactions: DarthDub

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi, I just clean up the luma dir. (
since I did find some duplicate files between luma dir and patch, so I assume you didnt delete any translated files in the updatepatch(up). cuz I compared them to filter out duplicate translated files. (very cautious and checked within duplicate cleaner pro before delete, no mistake!)
after you copy&paste that mn_mes.ctpk into up. the code.ips in luma dir is no longer required for fully translation. since it used to change the path of those translated files from patch into base game which no longer required.

I send u the link of the new luma archive based on yesterday release in pm to avoid confusion with other ppl

ofcourse, it included the previous CHGTEX clean up

Last edited by Sonansune,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How put the code.bin in the game?
unpack game/patch to get code.bin
repack game/patch to make the changes into the game.

you should know these basic rom hacking stuff before start a translation project. not asking around during the project...
ask for help is totally fine, but not everthing.:lol:
instead of starting a project from the ground by yourself, join other project to learn more from veterans first.:D

Nacho50225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unpack game/patch to get code.bin
repack game/patch to make the changes into the game.

you should know these basic rom hacking stuff before start a translation project. not asking around during the project...
ask for help is totally fine, but not everthing.:lol:
instead of starting a project from the ground by yourself, join other project to learn more from veterans first.:D

Ok, Thanks =)

KingLo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have know why my ntr plugin doesn't work with this translation patch? Anytime I try to use the plugin it crash upon booting the game.

KingLo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the plugin for cheats usage? does it support v1.3 game?

or u mean u can't use this translation patch with ntr onionfs plugin?

The plugin is for cheat usage. I’m not sure if it supports v1.3 game. I’m haven’t used it in a while. I think it does support it though, bc I used it to get the coins for Vegito Blue. If I don’t activate the cheat plugin then it works just fine.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The plugin is for cheat usage. I’m not sure if it supports v1.3 game. I’m haven’t used it in a while. I think it does support it though, bc I used it to get the coins for Vegito Blue. If I don’t activate the cheat plugin then it works just fine.
try use the cheat without translation patch. it should crash too

Nacho50225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which hex editor do you use? because when editing the code.bin file with the hex editor does not read the Japanese letters :sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...