Homebrew [WIP] Duke Nukem 3D

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll get that revised in my post shortly. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey awesome stuff, thanks! I thought i'd just sneak in and add that the c-stick camera control appears to be inverted? (pressing up on c-stick looks down, pressing down on c-stick looks up, left and right work, it's just up and down)

Dahlor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey awesome stuff, thanks! I thought i'd just sneak in and add that the c-stick camera control appears to be inverted? (pressing up on c-stick looks down, pressing down on c-stick looks up, left and right work, it's just up and down)

You can change that, funny enough, in the Mouse Settings. Just turn off the inversion. That's how we did it back in the day, all us old people who grew up with flight sims.

Reactions: mungry

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can change that, funny enough, in the Mouse Settings. Just turn off the inversion. That's how we did it back in the day, all us old people who grew up with flight sims.

Well then! Thanks man! Yeah, I understand inversion in a first person flying game but definitely not in an FPS! :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one