ROM Hack [WIP] MHX Translation Patch (ENG)

justln

Trophies
XP
Country

Rytsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded the v8 patched and the update as well but i keep getting the error after opening the game, asking me to hold down the power button? any help?

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've downloaded the v8 patched and the update as well but i keep getting the error after opening the game, asking me to hold down the power button? any help?
You did not mention what setup you have (what cfw, what 3ds , prepatched or vanilla cia?). dasding postet his setup on the page before (sysNAND, emuNAND etc). If you have the same/similar setup, try installing another file.

Rytsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You did not mention what setup you have (what cfw, what 3ds , prepatched or vanilla cia?). dasding postet his setup on the page before (sysNAND, emuNAND etc). If you have the same/similar setup, try installing another file.

i'm using cakes firmware, can i boot rxtools on the emunand that i created from emunand9 tool? thank you!

i'm on o3ds 10.3 emunand

edit: it works fine when i boot emunand using rxtools, Thank you so much for this!

Last edited by Rytsu,

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Do you guys have information if people have been banned of using pre-patched CIAs on CFW? I haven't had any problem so far but I think that some guys are giving false information about it.

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Do you guys have information if people have been banned of using pre-patched CIAs on CFW? I haven't had any problem so far but I think that some guys are giving false information about it.
I only heard once of it and i didn't trust the source. After that i never heard again of anyone having problems.

Reactions: Lyomak

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any news for sky3ds+ user?
The Sky3ds+ should be able to play this game like an original game cart, this means in japanese. No possibility for now to use the patch if the 3ds is higher than 9.2. Downgrading is difficult atm. Waiting is an option, as more will come out that will be usable with newer firmwares. What type of 3ds are you using and what is your Firmware? Are you planing on buying a sky3ds+ or do you have one? There is not much information in your post.

Reactions: Reydeen

Reydeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Sky3ds+ should be able to play this game like an original game cart, this means in japanese. No possibility for now to use the patch if the 3ds is higher than 9.2. Downgrading is difficult atm. Waiting is an option, as more will come out that will be usable with newer firmwares. What type of 3ds are you using and what is your Firmware? Are you planing on buying a sky3ds+ or do you have one? There is not much information in your post.
Thanks for the answer!
I have the last firmware (new xl) and no, i have already the sky3ds+. Arrived 3day ago :P

Valrund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody managed to get a v8 1.1 update FW spoofed for N3ds? I tried making one myself and get the 3DS logo hang
Edit: wording

Last edited by Valrund,

RollinThunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a spoofed 8.8 cia, and then a plain 1.1 cia loaded after loading it up. I installed the v8.8 cia, ran it and then went back and installed the 1.1.cia and that seemed to do the trick

Sparked963

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you look in "Event Quests" at the Plaza? Because they show up for me. Are you sure you downloaded them correctly (saying yes to the dialog)?
Yes, I downloaded quests but im mostly talking about Palicos and the item packs. They aren't showing up, I'll try redownloading them and restart it

Edit: Got it to work. Just redownloaded it and it worked, weird

Last edited by Sparked963,

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fantasy Life also saved on your SD card. You can use SaveDataFiler and backup the file 000154 under ExData.

I just tried to backup manually the whole folder and putting the same folder in my other 3DS, but the other 3DS erases the save data, will the svdt help with that?

EDIT: no it didn't, it shows a random error when I backup the folder. May be it's because I used another software to load svdt since MHX shows a yellow screen when I tried

Last edited by wiibomb,

Twerkules

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Twerkules
It won't work on cartridge version as of this moment. Just wait until HANS is updated.

edit: Just use the cia version since you're on CFW anyway.
That's what I thought... I just didn't want to regret importing the game cart from Japan. At least I can legally pirate it now (relatively speaking), since I already own the game.

Reactions: bomigoton

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1