Status
Not open for further replies.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm glad you started this--for my next GF, I'd like her to have the ability to summon demons and this is a great foundation to build on.

Seriously, good job; millions of people are very happy you've started this. Thank you.

Please, beg for help if you need it; don't leave us sitting in the stagnant filth Nintendo left for us.

Reactions: LowEndC

shantaelover69420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm glad you started this--for my next GF, I'd like her to have the ability to summon demons and this is a great foundation to build on.

Seriously, good job; millions of people are very happy you've started this. Thank you.

Please, beg for help if you need it; don't leave us sitting in the stagnant filth Nintendo left for us.
nintendo be like fuck you u get joker dlc not an actual full fledged game introducing the revival of FeMC on the 3ds, a legacy console that needs new games

D

Deleted User

well theres FeMC over Rise in p4dan, but after playing p3dim i cant go back to p4. but it exists
yeah but the model doesnt look that good compared to the other one i found here
https://www.deviantart.com/jinsters/art/Female-Protagonist-Persona-3-Dance-Outfit-DL-762398215
https://www.deviantart.com/jinsters/art/Female-Protagonist-Persona-3-SEES-Outfit-DL-763303975
the femc over rise makes it look like her hair is really short and her ponytail looks short and you barely see it, not to mention its a fan interpretation of the hair so its not accurate, i would even pay for the dlc as long as atlus would add femc as dlc
also this happens when i apply it
2019-01-05-005936.png

Last edited by ,

Impossible_Igntiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about the Medabots games? Including Girl's Mission? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Funny you brought that up because i'd recently downloaded that game just to give it a try and see what is it like but never got around too it yet. (until i get my 128gb micro sd card tomorrow or sunday) I'm still hoping for a translation of Kenka Bancho 6 or maybe perhaps Saiki Kusuo no Sainan - Shijou Saidai no Sainan.

Reactions: Shiroyabu

arflech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A proper English release is official, set for 4 June, although it will not be dubbed (maybe they couldn't convince Yukiko's VA to come back just one more time): polygon com/2019/2/1/18206988/persona-q2-release-date-atlus

ActuallyLucifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it may get dubbed the first one was and it was a great game, why break what isn't broken?
doubt it'd cost them a lot more money to get voice acting for this especially since theres an added 10 main party characters this time around and since its already being released on a dying console it wouldnt be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof