Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a stupid question.
I don't want to release the cia (or any release) a particular day, I am working on few functionnalities and fixing found bugs.
I do a release when the thing works and is stable imo.
oops, sorry. :wacko: thinking back, i think i mighta been able to get that from there being an unstable version. now im going to make something that constantly spams facepalm for me. 'til then, *facepalm*

this is me, to past me http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/258/658/ef4.gif

Last edited by Ricken,

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and a message for anyone who manages to build a cia from github.
It may be dangerous, for bank file, because I am doing a file format refactoring.
It may be dangerous, for save file, because I try to do some things and the main branch is for my untested commits too, I'm too lazy and I don't really know how to use branches well.
I'm not sure if you're interested but I do have a colorful background in programming as well as maybe 11 consoles all hard modded from all regions new and old even 2ds's. I'd like to beta test if the offer is still open. I sent you a message regarding my contact information.

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not sure if you're interested but I do have a colorful background in programming as well as maybe 11 consoles all hard modded from all regions new and old even 2ds's. I'd like to beta test if the offer is still open. I sent you a message regarding my contact information.
I am really not in the need of testers.

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oops, sorry. :wacko: thinking back, i think i mighta been able to get that from there being an unstable version. now im going to make something that constantly spams facepalm for me. 'til then, *facepalm*

this is me, to past me http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/258/658/ef4.gif
welp, i made it (i wasnt joking XD)

dunno if its fine to put offsite links other than downloads on the site, so all im saying is look up North7Dakota on scratch

upload_2016-2-22_18-2-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-22_18-1-32.png
    upload_2016-2-22_18-1-32.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 197

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ricken Please don't derive off-topic that much. :/
just another habit ;-; plese refer to the off-topic thing for more details.

On a happier note, this app gave my friend a Volcanion earlier ^_^
(and even if this does seem like a shoddy attempt to stay on topic, at least its hillarious to see him try to battle online with it XD)

LaurelAshley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, it'd be really cool if there was a ci......oh, nevermind HAhah

Anyways, thanks for this. PHBank has been my go-to because I can't go online to use Pokebank with my firmware (or is it just because I'm cheap and don't want to pay 6 bucks for a year of it??)
I think it's great to be able to see IVs and EVs, however from what I can tell there's no gender, OT, or ESV and I think those would be really cool to add! :D

Reactions: Ricken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxitjYqUexI