Homebrew [WIP] SafeSysUpdater

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's interesting, I have tried it 3 times so far and every single time it said the hax was successful and continued to check the files. But when I pressed Y the second time to actually start the downgrade it just froze. I waited a few minutes before rebooting.
That's not interesting, that's worrying as it's the actual downgrade process ... did you waited enough ? I'll try the downgrade again on my n3DS to be sure but it worked twice here.

Last edited by cpasjuste,

NodePoint

  
Trophies
that was a lie -- actually somewhere in europe
XP
Country
United States
That's interesting, I have tried it 3 times so far and every single time it said the hax was successful and continued to check the files. But when I pressed Y the second time to actually start the downgrade it just froze. I waited a few minutes before rebooting.
How long have you waited for it? It's supposed to look as if it's hanging for quite a bit. Even though it was within 3 minutes for me, it can take longer.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first time I waited 5 minutes. The others maybe a couple minutes or so. The other sysupdater only took about 10 seconds to start the downgrade so I assumed it was a crash with this one.

I'm using menuhax on 10.3 n3dsxl. I successfully downgraded another n3dsxl and 2x o3ds using the other sysupdater.

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As soon as you press (Y) to actually downgrade, you should see the name of the first cia then say 1 min later a "installed" message like "/updates/000400102002CA00.cia -> INSTALLED"

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, that's what I thought. But when I pressed Y nothing happened each time. I figured 2 minutes was long enough to wait.

Hum that's strange, it's not a good news for my application :x

Edit : lol ok, i just added a crappy very little bug on latest version ........ wait a few minutes i'll upload a fix.. (input crap..)

Last edited by cpasjuste,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah something is weird. I've now had it say hax success 6/6 times, so that can't be right lol.

EDIT: I'm gonna try the other sysupdater just to make sure nothing is screwy with this particular n3ds. It was still nice to have the md5 check with yours though.

EDIT2: OK, just saw your edit, I'll hold on for a minute.

Last edited by subcon959,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you want me to test yours or shall I go ahead with the other one?

I don't have much time so I'm concerned about missing out before Nintendo goes down for maintenance.

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you want me to test yours or shall I go ahead with the other one?

I don't have much time so I'm concerned about missing out before Nintendo goes down for maintenance.
Well, it should be ready in a few minutes, but has your files are already checked you don't have any advantage to wait for it :)

tobiobito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know the #s off the top of my head but jpn consoles required you to delete a cia file before installing on the reg sysupdater. May want to mention that unless it is different for yours.

D

Deleted User

I don't know if its just mebut after pressing Y I am getting pink dots in the corner and that's it???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DragonMals
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    DragonMals tempBOT: DragonMals has joined the room.