Homebrew [WIP] twlnf, DSi NAND File ... thing ... testers with hardmod wanted

Wave_Shock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JimmyZ I need help with your code. I'm a noob... I got error 'failed to find a valid ticket, no template to forge a fake ticket,' and as a result, 'TMD operations will be disabled.' Could you kindly explain to me what I should do? I get these errors upon initially opening twlnf. Thanks. Really need some help here :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@JimmyZ I need help with your code. I'm a noob... I got error 'failed to find a valid ticket, no template to forge a fake ticket,' and as a result, 'TMD operations will be disabled.' Could you kindly explain to me what I should do? I get these errors upon initially opening twlnf. Thanks. Really need some help here :(

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you trying to do?

Wave_Shock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20200318_011026.jpg
@Robz8 I'm trying to install a TMD to my DSi. I get this error the moment I load my NAND.bin file that it created for me. I've tried playing around with the file to no avail - maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I need some guidance.

EDIT: I've tried the same thing on my other DSi and was successful. Not sure what's wrong with this one, I suspect it is because no DSiWare has ever been downloaded to it, and the .tik file is missing as a result, though that is just a shot in the wind. I really need this DSi to work.

Sidenote: Although this DSi does not have any DSiWare on it, I was still able to get the Console ID, so that part of verification is a non-issue. I've included an image of the error I receive.

Last edited by Wave_Shock,

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
It tells me failed to read region flags from app but i know that it's USA
The NAND writing in this app is not safe as will mess up your NAND if you use it. You should use hiyaCFW if you want to install your own DSiWare to the home menu, or TWiLight Menu++ for a generally better DSi menu replacement.

As the first post says: :P
Abandoned, Do not use.

nicos_revenge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The NAND writing in this app is not safe as will mess up your NAND if you use it. You should use hiyaCFW if you want to install your own DSiWare to the home menu, or TWiLight Menu++ for a generally better DSi menu replacement.

As the first post says: :P

i installed the dsiware using tmfh and it works fine with hiyacfw now thanks

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.