Hacking Question Witcher 3 Installation Issue on FW 9.1.0 [Atmostphere 0.10.1]

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had the same problems, only with the witcher 3 after updating atmosphere. I did not update my emunand, but i did update the sysnand. I ran into installing problems with goldleaf and then tried lithium. This also gave problems, but after patching the file with renxpack i was able to launch the game again.

I have no idea what it causing the problem, but i've spend 2 days fixing it. I do know it had nothing to do with my sdcard. There were no problems at all before updating atmosphere and no other games except the witcher has trouble launching.

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I had the same problems, only with the witcher 3 after updating atmosphere. I did not update my emunand, but i did update the sysnand. I ran into installing problems with goldleaf and then tried lithium. This also gave problems, but after patching the file with renxpack i was able to launch the game again.

I have no idea what it causing the problem, but i've spend 2 days fixing it. I do know it had nothing to do with my sdcard. There were no problems at all before updating atmosphere and no other games except the witcher has trouble launching.

Do you always try and install the same NSP file? Or have you downloaded a different one?

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No i tried 3 different files, my old files which worked before the update and fresh downloaded files.

They worked after patching, but i still don't know what was causing the problem.

memo95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have also same problem i cannot open witcher 3 said unable to start software return to The home menu and try again. I’m on ams 0.8.8 and 6.2.0 fmw. Installed over usb. If I update atmosphere will be problem solved or should update everything? Thank you

Last edited by memo95,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, What?