Hacking Wolfenstein 3D updated

Wa59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made some fixes to the Wolf3D port by Zack and Chilly Willy like correct aspect ratio, fixed controls and death effect (FizzleFade). Among other things.
For those interested you can search for wolf3Dpsp on github, for some reason I can't post links yet.

MadZiontist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Wa59

I remember this port. Thanks for sharing your update. :)

Edit:

I could use some help with this. I'm having trouble determing where to place what files. I have the Steam version of Wolfenstein 3D/Spear Of Destiny + Mission 2 & Mission 3. Steam doesn't separate the files into subfolders, and I don't know exactly where to place the .SOD, .SD1, and .SD2 files into which of the PSP's subfolders. I don't seem to have any issues with Wolf 3D. In the "Wolf_3D(F)" folder I copied over the following 9 files and can play all 6 Episodes:

AUDIOHED.WL6
AUDIOT.WL6
CONFIG.WL6
GAMEMAPS.WL6
MAPHEAD.WL6
VGADICT.WL6
VGAGRAPH.WL6
VGAHEAD.WL6
VSWAP.WL6

However, I've been researching this, and the best I can tell, there's conflicting instructions when it comes to the ports on other platforms. I think it would be a good idea to have this posted online.

Last edited by MadZiontist,

EuanF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Had a bit of trouble googling the link, but eventually found it: https://github.com/Wa59/wolf3Dpsp/releases/tag/6.1

Thank you for this! Looking forward to playing it!

EDIT: Hm, the game seems to crash for me when I try to start the full version of either game. The shareware version of wolfenstein works for me. I have a PSP 3001 running 6.61 pro-c

Last edited by EuanF,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Honestly a great Eminem song.