Would it be theoretically possible to do this?

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
By "this", I mean flashing an older version of HorizonOS and then updating again.

I know about the eFuses, but AFAIK, something (either AutoRCM or Hekate) bypasses fuse count checks.

I'm potentially thinking about downgrading to the latest version where you could unlink nintendo accounts from profiles and unlink the account from my profile.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can downgrade and upgrade firmware as much as you want, using Daybreak.
If you're talking about a sysemmc that connects to Nintendo servers, then you need to be very careful, because they have a record of which firmware updates you've downloaded, so you'd have to stay completely offline when on a lower firmware, and update back to where you were using Daybreak, not an official update, so they don't see you downloading the same one twice. You'd also have to take all the usual precautions for online CFW, no NSPs installed ever, etc.

david watters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you just trying to get rid of the cloud save errors when launching games? if so just use goldleaf to unlink locally.

if you downgrade im pretty sure once you connect to nintendo to try to unlink it will require you to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1