Hacking Wow, R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition released a new Video..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
they haven't released anything and probably GW will release their update first, this according to some users on this forum.
Oh yeah i overlooked the fact that 2.0 on r4i means something different then 2.0 for gateway, sry xD

TuckerTheWheelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't, it has been tested. They however, may work with 3DS Link and Orange 3DS.

why do you have to break my heart? you could have just said "it will work perfectly and live happily ever after" but now im hurt and actually thinking of going to get the zelda 3ds xl bundle on top of my ds, thanks

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did i miss something ? I dont think loading the Video on your ds will allow you to play anything :)
Hey, the rom is allready dumped and is a working 3ds-rip (which i can confirm hence the logo of the game showing up on my 3ds when writing it to my sd)

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
why do you have to break my heart? you could have just said "it will work perfectly and live happily ever after" but now im hurt and actually thinking of going to get the zelda 3ds xl bundle on top of my ds, thanks

Are you thinking that just because they released a video, their firmware will be released tomorrow? GW may release theirs first.

TuckerTheWheelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you thinking that just because they released a video, their firmware will be released tomorrow? GW may release theirs first.

i know it wouldn't come out tomorrow, but a little piece of me was thinking, if there is two updates out there, one of them is bound to come soon. it was kinda something to restore my hope lol

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is is popular now to put videos on YT in 240p damn it?!

And i dont really understand, is that legit >4.5.0 support?

Reactions: cateater1

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know whether to laugh or cry if this comes out before GW 2.0. Also, why do they say eshop is working fine, it didn't look like it from the video (though I can hardly tell from their crappy camera.

But seriously, $45 for a card (Orange 3DS or 3dslink) that does things almost just as well as Gateway? Seems like a really good deal if you ask me.

szh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
so will it be possible to run retail normal bought physical games safely online like i dont know if you bought Pokemon?

Probably. smealum ran his legit copy of Pokemon using his redNAND implementation in his video I believe.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know whether to laugh or cry if this comes out before GW 2.0. Also, why do they say eshop is working fine, it didn't look like it from the video (though I can hardly tell from their crappy camera.

But seriously, $45 for a card (Orange 3DS or 3dslink) that does things almost just as well as Gateway? Seems like a really good deal if you ask me.

It seems that Nintendo may have blocked their system :unsure: or maybe they set an unsupported country. This was the message "This service is not available in your region"

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
that would be great cause then i couls buy games like Pokemon or some games that have amazing online play :) now only thing left is 6.3 support which i think could be the next big thing :)

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why do they say eshop is working fine, it didn't look like it from the video
Yeah, don't get how they say that with a straight face... Especially since, in the video, they try it twice... Both times it doesn't start up the eshop.

Nonetheless, interesting video, assuming it is not fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...