Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello fellow tempers

I've been reading mangas, watching movies, tv series and animes of all kind. I've been doing that for several years and recently (about a year or two ago), I've started creating my own fictional world, stories, characters, etc..
So far, I have one story that has lot of lore in it already, and another one that I only started recently to develop.
But there are problem I encountered with this.
First one, and it is probably the biggest problem, I've never been in love so I don'T have any idea about how to include this in my stories (even if it is just in tropes)
Second one, I'm a very poor drawer and I don't know anyone who could help me

Here's a bit of background story of the first one

The first story is in a medieval/fantasy-like world. 90% of people have no magic, they usually rely on swords/shield/bow/etc to fight.
The other 10% are divided in three categories. They are all born with different pupils than the "normal" people
The "Light-powered" ones have gray pupil
The "Dark-powered" ones have red pupil (no sharingan, they have red pupil, thats it, no pattern)
And there is the third kind, who are very rare. It is said that a mage with these pupils springs only once every 50 years.
They have yellow pupils and they are called the "Twilight-powered", neither dark or light, yet both at the same time.

The Light ones and the Dark ones are no different in the sense that they are all born equal in power.
Except the Light ones power their spells with their positive emotions, while the Dark ones power theirs with their negative emotions.
They all have a type of "Unique magic", which is the type of magic in which they have an innate advantage. And it doesn't matter if they are Light or Dark, all type of Unique magic can be found in both Light and Dark.
However, there are types of Unique magic that can only be found within the Twilight ones.

In this world, there are two main religions
One worship angels. When a light powered mage dies, their soul goes to the Mighty where they are put to trial. If they succeed, they can either ascend or come back to this world with the power of an angel.
The other worship demons. When a dark powered mage dies, their soul goes to the Mighty where they are put to trial, if they succeed, they can either ascend or come back to this world with the power of a demon.
Both religions agree with the fact that the Mighty is the one who created this world, but they disagree on a lot of other things.

I called this story "Threats" because of the way I imagined the story would go. There will be some threats that are well known in this world, and the main character (with his group) will have to face one at the start. Of course, they won't do much damage to this organization. However, they will find more and more threats to this world as they continue their journey. Here is a list of some of the threats they will find through the story :

-The Collector : A mysterious organization led by an unknown person. Authorities don't even know where to start to find someone who could lead them to their leader. It is said that they are looking for young mages with powerful unique magic to "transplant" it to their own members.

-The Alchemist : An individual who gathers "Relics". Relics are very rare objects that grant power beyond magic. The Alchemist has already gathered some relics at the beginning of the story.

-The Red Guild : They are a group of 10 people who all have extremely powerful magic.

-The Ancestor : It is a single person, like the Alchemist, with the most powerful type of Unique magic at this moment, he is the previous mage to be born with Twilight-powered magic.

-The Flare : This demon is the king of Hell. It is said that "The shadow of Flare shines brighter everyday" by leaders of the Demon Religion.

I have ideas for more threats that would appear later in the story. But they don't disappear one at the time. Most of the time, the protagonists will go on a mission without even knowing they were facing one of these threats. Sometime, they will raid the threat, get evidence to lead to their downfall, but they won't take down their leader easily.

The second story I started working on is in a more modern world and is more sci-fi based.
As i said above, I only started working on its lore.

It is gonna be somekind of The Blacklist
The protagonist has a background he'd like to keep secret, but as the story progress, we discover more and more about it.
He is no criminal but he is no cop. He is a private detective in his 50's and is called "The Magician". We would discover quickly as the reader that there is full of technologies inside him. For exemple, bullets won't work on him. He has plates of metals inside his body. In the palm of his hands, he has a different kind of metal that he can activates to repel stuff as if he was using a force field.
This technology is more like a bio-technology because he can actually make it stronger with training. The force field i was talking about is powered by a battery inside his torso, and the more he trains it, the longer he can use this force field or the larger it can be.

Story wise, I still have to work on it, but I can say this is going to be a lot like The Blacklist. The protagonist will work with authorities to capture criminals that are yet unknown from them. Some of them have a link with the protagonist, others have a link with those who turned him into this war-machine, and there are parts of the story where he will go to war, because he is part of a small group of mercenaries who are all like him.

If you would like to help me, either on the stories, or the chara design, the lore, or if you just want to know more about the story, just leave a PM
:)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol