BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As much of a 360 fan as I am, I wouldn't go on to say that the PS3 'sucks'. I will go on to say that at this present time, the xbox 360 has a bit more going for it in terms of 'exclusive' games.

Instead of starting a raging flame war, perhaps we could all learn to live together and enjoy the video games that programmers/artists/etc create for us.

QUOTE said:
360 is beater than PS3
I don't have experience in this field, though, perhaps the 360 is beater than a ps3.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i dont have anything againsts 360 but i prefer PS3. Just because you tell people to move from one console to another makes me tell you to move from this place to GTFO.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wouldn't say the PS3 sucks, but the 360 simply has a little better game library and with the new Xbox Experience update coming soon it'll kick ass
biggrin.gif

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I prefer xbox, I think the controller feels much better then the PS3 one.
The only reason why I would buy a PS3 is because of Little Big Planet =)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
From the members Username, I can not only guess that he is a fan of pokemon, but also that he is 14.

Whilst the Xbox360 does have a better library of games at the moment (and probably will do for a while), I know a lot of people who have both and actually play their PS Triple more (Although, most of them can be found running a NES emulator on their computer most of the time).

Also, here's a little image I like to use in threads just like this.
1222106002649.png

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
Well i dont have anything againsts 360 but i prefer PS3. Just because you tell people to move from one console to another makes me tell you to move from this place to GTFO.
I don't recall the OP telling you to hate the PS3 and move to the "360 supporters"???

To answer the topic, give the PS3 some time. Both consoles have their own ups and downs. Ay-ee: PS3 might be expensive but it's worth it;it's more robust than 360. 360 may be cheap but if you buy it, you might have had a 360 with a running RROD countdown.

Obviously, for now, it's the 360 that wins but like I said earlier, give the PS3 some time and opinions might change if things like price drop or more games come to the PS3.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R2DJ said:
360 may be cheap but if you buy it, you might have had a 360 with a running RROD countdown.
Why do most people think that every 360 RRoDs? I've had mine for what now, almost a year? Still no RRoD, thankfully. And if it does, M$ was kind enough to include a nice 3 year warranty on it for RRoDs.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Salamantis said:
R2DJ said:
360 may be cheap but if you buy it, you might have had a 360 with a running RROD countdown.
Why do most people think that every 360 RRoDs? I've had mine for what now, almost a year? Still no RRoD, thankfully. And if it does, M$ was kind enough to include a nice 3 year warranty on it for RRoDs.
Well I don't have a 360 but I'll get one this Xmas so I'll admit that I think I'm wrong. But I've been hearing alot of people getting RRODs and some reasons include placing the 360 vertically, playing it too much or they had it for about a year. People say after 12 months, a 360 will get RROD but the number of RROD 360s have reduced.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R2DJ said:
Salamantis said:
R2DJ said:
Well I don't have a 360 but I'll get one this Xmas so I'll admit that I think I'm wrong. But I've been hearing alot of people getting RRODs and some reasons include placing the 360 vertically, playing it too much or they had it for about a year. People say after 12 months, a 360 will get RROD but the number of RROD 360s have reduced.
Well if you give it plenty of ventilation (mine's placed horizontally, don't know if that helps, but it sure reduced the number of "unreadable discs" I got) and not use those shit external fans it might not die so quickly, and like I said if it does you can fix it yourself or send it to Microsoft.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
People are entitled to their opinions.
But some people go over the top and try to force their opinion into others, make it appear as facts, and whatever else trolls and fanboys do.

I don't have any problem with PS3 controllers as L2/R2 are hardly used for any important functions (if at all) and I'm used to the location of analog sticks (and some games perform far better in PS analog stick locations),
I don't have any problem paying money to play online,
I don't have any problem with my console potentially turning into a large three light flashing paperweight any day now (I have a Premium),
I don't have any problem with not being able to play Japanese 360 games as I can import PS3 version of multiplatform titles or I can just wait until a western release,
these are all my opinions and I don't need anyone to agree with my preference or logic.

I don't like one over another. But I admit my wallet thickness determines if I play the game on PS3 or 360.
If I said that's actually a con of the 360, would you agree?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Law said:
From the members Username, I can not only guess that he is a fan of pokemon, but also that he is 14.

Profile says 13.

Salamantis said:
R2DJ said:

You say that as if it's an achievement, the fact that you have said this (as if it means something) is a clear sign that Microsoft fucked up in that department overall.

QUOTE(PokemonHaker94 @ Oct 28 2008, 08:26 PM)
that happens when people try to mod it

laugh.gif

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My release xbox 360 worked till summer 2007, then RROD, fix'd it, worked for 3 weeks, then again RROD.
But that was because it was travelling to much between my brother and me. (We bought it together)
Now I'm on my 2nd xbox and it's still working fine =)
But a neighbour of my friend is had 7 xbox's in one year (!)
So I guess you just have bad luck if you get RROD.

MainframeF4

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A thing i like a bit more about the 360 over the PS3 is that on Live all of your downloaded content can be brought back where as on the PS3 your screwed if you loose it. Sony even tells people to back it up when they call customer service.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1