ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it just me, or is a lot of the "conclusive evidence" really hearsay? The article is full of quotes by people that begin with "I think" and other weakening phrases. I mean, come on! They have someone from a financial securities firm commenting on what he thinks the software development problems have been.

Read with your minds, people! This entire piece is OPINION!

People? Mostly MCLVN who has it engraved in his mind that the 360 version of games *HAVE* to be superior so he automatically assumes an opinion = fact.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
The article was written by a fanboy, and perpetuated to create chaos and discontent amongst gamers who are conclusion-jumping idiots.

There's nothing wrong with the PS3, nor is there anything wrong with the 360.  Be happy with what you've got...even you Wii fangirls!
rofl2.gif

Fanboy calls other gamers fanboys. News @ 11.
I don't quite understand what you are saying. My local news channel reports at 9:00.
ohmy.gif

Anyway, I have definite proof that the Xbox 360 is superior to all consoles. 360 FTW!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The article was written by a fanboy, and perpetuated to create chaos and discontent amongst gamers who are conclusion-jumping idiots.

There's nothing wrong with the PS3, nor is there anything wrong with the 360. Be happy with what you've got...even you Wii fangirls!
rofl2.gif

Fanboy calls other gamers fanboys. News @ 11.
I don't quite understand what you are saying. My local news channel reports at 9:00.
ohmy.gif

Anyway, I have definite proof that the Xbox 360 is superior to all consoles. 360 FTW!

Tinyurl Preview FTW.

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sony fans are really angry about this news. why? aren't most of you multiconsole owners? wtf?

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
sony fans are really angry about this news.  why? aren't most of you multiconsole owners?  wtf?

Thing is, it's not news. It can't be proven with pics, it's just speculation.

there's a mountain of evidence and quotes that come from people more reliable than you.

(Like the guy who made Orange Box.)
Gabe Newell is not "the guy who made Orange Box," he is one of the cofounders of Valve.

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sony fans are really angry about this news.  why? aren't most of you multiconsole owners?  wtf?

Thing is, it's not news. It can't be proven with pics, it's just speculation.

there's a mountain of evidence and quotes that come from people more reliable than you.

(Like the guy who made Orange Box.)

Gabe Newell is not "the guy who made Orange Box," he is one of the cofounders of Valve.

Valve is the company that made The Orange Box.

Gabe is talking about his experiences porting the Orange Box to the PS3.

Here's his exact quotes:

There are the infamous statements of Gabe Newell who said: "I think [PS3 is] a waste of everybody's time." And "Investing in the Cell, investing in the SPE gives you no long-term benefits.....You're not going to gain anything except a hatred of the architecture they've created."

He really hates the PS3.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I read the whole thing.

edit: LOL @ quick look...haha seriously, you took a "quick look" and then decided to come out swinging? haha wtf..
Jeez, man, read what's presented to you before arguing it!

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I read the whole thing.

edit: LOL @ quick look...haha seriously, you took a "quick look" and then decided to come out swinging? haha wtf..
Jeez, man, read what's presented to you before arguing it!

I agree. Read the full thing, and then talk about it. Don't just look at the first few paragraphs.

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He can hate it all he wants. BTW Where'd you get that quote?

LOL! It was in the article that this whole topic is about. Just proved that you didn't even read it.

It's called a quick look. No way in hell you read the whole thing either.

Didn't read the article = not entitled to a opinion on the subject.

so you just attack topic with the word Xbox 360 in the title. it figures.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk