ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
He can hate it all he wants. BTW Where'd you get that quote?

LOL! It was in the article that this whole topic is about. Just proved that you didn't even read it.

It's called a quick look. No way in hell you read the whole thing either.

Didn't read the article = not entitled to a opinion on the subject.

so you just attack topic with the word Xbox 360 in the title. it figures.
rolleyes.gif

I read some of the article, and who the hell are you to say I'm not entitled to an opinion?

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

LOL! It was in the article that this whole topic is about. Just proved that you didn't even read it.

rolleyes.gif

I read some of the article, and who the hell are you to say I'm not entitled to an opinion?

Don't get mad at me. You're the one who shot yourself in the foot, making you look foolish and invalidating your opinion at the same time. Man you are hostile.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

rolleyes.gif

Don't get mad at me. You're the one who shot yourself in the foot, making you look foolish and invalidating your opinion at the same time. Man you are hostile.

Nope, as I said earlier it's speculation. No Proof = Not Fact.

platypusrme427

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PS3 ports are slightly downgraded versions of the 360 versions. The Orange Box had insane slowdowns(look on gamevideos for your proof) in Half-Life 2! I'm not in favor of the 360, because I payed good money for my pc, but I will admit that it runs very well on 360. GTA IV will most likely have subtle differences, but the slightly superior copy will be the 360 version like all multi-console games on 360 and PS3. Does it matter? No.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
PS3 ports are slightly downgraded versions of the 360 versions. The Orange Box had insane slowdowns(look on gamevideos for your proof) in Half-Life 2! I'm not in favor of the 360, because I payed good money for my pc, but I will admit that it runs very well on 360. GTA IV will most likely have subtle differences, but the slightly superior copy will be the 360 version like all multi-console games on 360 and PS3. Does it matter? No.

Saying all Multi-platform games are better on 360 is ignorance. DiRT, Oblivion, CoD4 ( In Some parts, It's there people. ), Burnout Paradise, Assassin's Creed, all looked better on PS3 in certain areas and vice versa.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If you would mind pointing out those areas, I would gladly understand your point. Fact of the matter is, in side-by-side comparison's, the 360 version always looks slightly better.

I won't go out searching for links all over the internet. Here's a couple though.
http://gameplanets.blogspot.com/2007/08/di...comparison.html

This is for DiRT: PS3 on Right of Screen Shots, 360 on left. PS3 has better lighting, more details, etc..

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=564786

Burnout Paradise: Look at site. TeamXbox Even they admit PS3 version is better with textures/graphics.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe. With MS's tools/All the extremely mature engines out, it's much easier to develop for the PC than the PS3. But the people who can afford a good gaming PC and know how to work it usually pirate games.

platypusrme427

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
? DiRT looks better on 360. That article shows how the 360 version looks better, not PS3. All that article contains is evidence the PS3 version is using static lighting opposed to dynamic. As for Burnout, I can see how they say it looks better on PS3, but I don't see any comparison vids.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
? DiRT looks better on 360. That article shows how the 360 version looks better, not PS3. All that article contains is evidence the PS3 version is using static lighting opposed to dynamic. As for Burnout, I can see how they say it looks better on PS3, but I don't see any comparison vids.

Point is DiRT is looking better on the PS3. The 360 has little things that basically add nothing to the graphics. But who cares if you can barely see it. By the Pictures. You can CLEARLY See the PS3 version is better on DiRT. If you can't see it... You MUST have something wrong with you. The PS3 version had better framerates too!

BTW if you need MORE proof of titles. Here's Call of Duty 4.

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=19807

platypusrme427

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice pre-beta screens
biggrin.gif
There is a minor difference in all of the games you're trying to show me. This doesn't prove they are superior in any way.

My point is and always has been that 360 games generally look slightly better than their PS3 counterpart. I see you found a resounding 3 games, 2 of which were released several months later then the 360 version, giving them more time to work on the games. The only reason I don't shun PS3 is because it has a future of good games being released: MGS4,RFOM2,Killzone 2, etc and I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1