Xbox/Guide Button

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what color is this button on the xbox one controller? I have a controller that has it blue, but isn't it white? I wanted it that way, just wanted to make sure I'm right on this assumption.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, here's my xbone controller with blue led:

20220314_021128.jpg

Reactions: Aheago

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's odd… My Elite controller's LED is definitely white, and the setting in the Xbox Accessories application is just for adjusting the brightness. You can get kits to change the LED colour, either by replacing the LED or adding a coloured film over it. Are you sure this controller hasn't had a mod like that?

well, here's my xbone controller with blue led:

View attachment 301694

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's been modded, I just wasn't sure if the color was actually different or not. I mean the 360 uses green, which I turned to white with like 7 controllers and the rol. I didn't know for sure it was different so I thought I'd ask. I don't own an xbone, only a series x.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I think the led is RGB. Depending on the software used, it can change colour. Maybe the guy who made the bluetooth app to connect your XBOX controller used that colour by default ?
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of an RGB mod for a ROL that is controllable like that. Do you have any examples I could learn from ?

the closest thing I know is to just use a cycling RGB led but that’s a set speed and not controllable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1