gandalf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi Guys

I am wondering if someone might be able to help me with an XBOX OG issues I am having.
I am trying to back up the games from 1 TB hdd, that I know has games backed up on it, I can see them when hdd is installed in the Xbox, and they all work fine.
Problem is when I open the same HDD in FAtXexplorer, I cannot see the games at all, no matter which partition I mount/open.
I would like to back up all these games on my PC, and thought that I was going to be able to just copy them over to a new hdd.

Why is this not possible, and has anyone else experienced the same issues and would be able to tell me what am I doing wrong here?

Many Thanks

Some screens attached,

xboxog1.jpg

xboxog2.jpg

xboxog3.jpg

xboxog4.jpg

Reactions: SylverReZ

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Moved it to the appropriate section.

I would suggest using simply booting the console and FTPing into it to fetch all the data you want.
Dicking around with trying to gain R/W access via external tools is not worth the risk.

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I am wondering if someone might be able to help me with an XBOX OG issues I am having.
I am trying to back up the games from 1 TB hdd, that I know has games backed up on it, I can see them when hdd is installed in the Xbox, and they all work fine.
Problem is when I open the same HDD in FAtXexplorer, I cannot see the games at all, no matter which partition I mount/open.
I would like to back up all these games on my PC, and thought that I was going to be able to just copy them over to a new hdd.

Why is this not possible, and has anyone else experienced the same issues and would be able to tell me what am I doing wrong here?

Many Thanks

Some screens attached,

View attachment 377949
View attachment 377950
View attachment 377951
View attachment 377952
UnleashX is recommended if you want to better use FTP'ing, don't use anything else like XBMC as it tends to have tons of problems with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3