Hardware Xbox One S console ordered!

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I'm finally 'joining the party.' My job has a rewards program where employees can earn points to cash in for all kinds of cool stuff and I just put an order in yesterday for an Xbox One S (1tb, Shadow of War bundle). Can't wait to get my hands on it :D. Looking forward to being able to run and create homebrew out of the box (in dev mode). Granted its in a sandbox but still pretty cool :). Also lots of good games I'd love to play on the One. Some of you may be wondering why I didn't wait and save up enough points for an Xbox One X, but honestly, it's pointless for me as I don't have a 4k TV. Even the slightly different clock speeds (GPU and CPU) between the original Xbox One (wow that sounds weird to say haha) and the S won't make a noticeable difference without 4k, the original One is no longer available. And if I ever do get a 4K tv, at least the S will upscale the image to 4K, its better than nothing :P. Anyways, I'm pretty excited! I'll post my Xbox live gamer tag, once I get it and have a chance to set everything up.

Reactions: KiiWii

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I'm finally 'joining the party.' My job has a rewards program where employees can earn points to cash in for all kinds of cool stuff and I just put an order in yesterday for an Xbox One S (1tb, Shadow of War bundle). Can't wait to get my hands on it :D. Looking forward to being able to run and create homebrew out of the box (in dev mode). Granted its in a sandbox but still pretty cool :). Also lots of good games I'd love to play on the One. Some of you may be wondering why I didn't wait and save up enough points for an Xbox One X, but honestly, it's pointless for me as I don't have a 4k TV. Even the slightly different clock speeds (GPU and CPU) between the original Xbox One (wow that sounds weird to say haha) and the S won't make a noticeable difference without 4k, the original One is no longer available. And if I ever do get a 4K tv, at least the S will upscale the image to 4K, its better than nothing :P. Anyways, I'm pretty excited! I'll post my Xbox live gamer tag, once I get it and have a chance to set everything up.
The xbone controllers are really nice.
The xbone controllers are really nice - big improvement over the 360 controllers.

You know ps4 definitely won this generation by a long shot, but I still think xbox has the best controller.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your job has its own rewards program? Wtf? That's awesome.
Yeah is retail, so instead of us making commission, we earn points to we can trade in for anything from gift cards, to clothing, to pc's and game consoles. I imagine its cheaper for the company this way rather than paying certain percentages based on your sales and what not. Still pretty cool though!

Reactions: dpad_5678

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?