ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the max out every item button sets the limit to 1023qty but it is over the item limit.
how can i set the right limit?

bladehunter1000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone made a thread about a hard mode mod tailored to new game plus, seems like good work
I really like the changes he made to weak blades and weak drivers like Nia. Having Finch be a cancel-based character is honestly one of the wildest and amusing things about his work so far. So are Kasandra's full-frontal and enemy targeting buffs. It's the little things that can get players to go "I want to be the tank" out of pure fun.

baluga101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really like the changes he made to weak blades and weak drivers like Nia. Having Finch be a cancel-based character is honestly one of the wildest and amusing things about his work so far. So are Kasandra's full-frontal and enemy targeting buffs. It's the little things that can get players to go "I want to be the tank" out of pure fun.
It hasent been released yet has it?

Wilber_Puyol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everybody! Is there any way to get Rex Master Driver Outfit on New Game or New Game +? Please this is driving me crazy, i've searched everywhere on the save editor and on the internet and I can't find anything. I really really want to play a new game with that outfit, even if it starts with the Master Driver ability at the start. Maybe its possible through modding? Please someone help me with this!

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a list of the game flags? Every time I load the program there are just blanks with no titles. I want to use have a couple blades for a new playthrough and just putting Blades on party members isn't very smooth.

daninthemix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would anyone be kind enough to give me an idiot's guide to using this to max out damage? My characters already have maxed stats but it isn't translating into max damage.

Konohana_Lucia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the address for Remaining Merc Mission Time for each Merc group? Would like to see if I could modify the remaining merc mission times to 1 second every time but I'm not sure how to memory search for the addresses.

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the address for Remaining Merc Mission Time for each Merc group? Would like to see if I could modify the remaining merc mission times to 1 second every time but I'm not sure how to memory search for the addresses.
you can do that just not in the save editor itself but by modifing the internal game files via bdat, its honestly pretty easy even more than the save editor i say, if you want to learn this is my discord, feel free to ask: Ulysess#4121

Last edited by UlyssesMendivil,

Alovon11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do we know if there is any toggle to enable the NG+ Features like the hidden Skill Trees/Eye of Shining Justice? etc?

I'm doing a re-play through in Ryujinix in anticipation of XBC3 and feeling that them not adding stuff like the hidden skill trees in the base game is a bit dumb and they should've added the NG+ stuff into the base playthrough considering people should just be able to play how they want, in that case, not to mention they already let you use the custom difficulty and DLC Blades in the base playthrough, so why not that stuff right?

Also XBC DE having the level-down functionality at the base is great so want that too in XBC2's base playthrough XD

Last edited by Alovon11,

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do we know if there is any toggle to enable the NG+ Features like the hidden Skill Trees/Eye of Shining Justice? etc?

I'm doing a re-play through in Ryujinix in anticipation of XBC3 and feeling that them not adding stuff like the hidden skill trees in the base game is a bit dumb and they should've added the NG+ stuff into the base playthrough considering people should just be able to play how they want, in that case, not to mention they already let you use the custom difficulty and DLC Blades in the base playthrough, so why not that stuff right?

Also XBC DE having the level-down functionality at the base is great so want that too in XBC2's base playthrough XD
if you want to start from 0 but with what new game+ adds i suggest to use a save file provided by people from discord

Alovon11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to start from 0 but with what new game+ adds i suggest to use a save file provided by people from discord
Link to that maybe?

Also I already sort of have a save file in gormott still, wonder if there is any way to fuse my file I have with that blank NG+ file.

gaxinfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Link to that maybe?

Also I already sort of have a save file in gormott still, wonder if there is any way to fuse my file I have with that blank NG+ file.
Im looking for the same, just want to start a clean new save plus game, nothing unlocked but want to enjoy new game plus features, I have ask in gba temp discord but not reply, and have tried to mod a clean now save checking "clear save game" but there is no opption to start new game plus... any help???

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for the same, just want to start a clean new save plus game, nothing unlocked but want to enjoy new game plus features, I have ask in gba temp discord but not reply, and have tried to mod a clean now save checking "clear save game" but there is no opption to start new game plus... any help???
unfortunetly for you there is now way to just add the new game plus features to a fresh save the best you can get its a new game plus save with zero things done except blades skill trees unlocked and edit that save to delete what you dont need

gaxinfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
unfortunetly for you there is now way to just add the new game plus features to a fresh save the best you can get its a new game plus save with zero things done except blades skill trees unlocked and edit that save to delete what you dont need
Yes...that was what I have in mind, I will try adn sharew my results, if I delete the blades it will appear again? Is just my m,ain doubt. Regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg