Not open for further replies.

Noobly300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a xenogc chip and I tried to install it. I went the wireless way just so I can easily get it out of the way oh boy that was my mistake. I need some help as to how i can better install it.
-I used some alternative points because point "10" on one of the diagrams got lifted up.
-I used wires from a USB cord that I tinned and stripped
-xenogc only shows red light and stays red
-I pretinned most of the points
-some of the alt points are holes and I'm not sure if the wires made it all the way through
-each wire is ~1inch long
-and I did clean each point as best as I could
Any help? Such as a better diagram for soldering since most are side angles or kinda blurry. And if need be I might have to solder straight to the xenochip points. I did order 30awg kynar wire. Thanks in advance any help is appreciate. If you could show me ur mod chip install that'd help me greatly with clear pics.

Last edited by Noobly300,
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a xenogc chip and I tried to install it. I went the wireless way just so I can easily get it out of the way oh boy that was my mistake. I need some help as to how i can better install it.
-I used some alternative points because point "10" on one of the diagrams got lifted up.
-I used wires from a USB cord that I tinned and stripped
-xenogc only shows red light and stays red
-I pretinned most of the points
-some of the alt points are holes and I'm not sure if the wires made it all the way through
-each wire is ~1inch long
-and I did clean each point as best as I could
Any help? Such as a better diagram for soldering since most are side angles or kinda blurry. And if need be I might have to solder straight to the xenochip points. I did order 30awg kynar wire. Thanks in advance any help is appreciate. If you could show me ur mod chip install that'd help me greatly with clear pics.
Can you show me what diagram you used? I don't remember there being anything labeled "10".

Noobly300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XenogGC alt point.png

Can you show me what diagram you used? I don't remember there being anything labeled "10".

Noobly300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, can you take a picture of the damage to your board? Also, you probably have a clone Xeno chip so both LEDs are going to be red/orange, do you know which one is lighting up?
Atm I'm going to bed, school and stuff. But I'll take a pic tomorrow when I'm free! But it does have two LEDs. And the way I saw it on the official xeno chips they are very similar. I can't see any differences

Noobly300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, can you take a picture of the damage to your board? Also, you probably have a clone Xeno chip so both LEDs are going to be red/orange, do you know which one is lighting up?
Any way to upload images and share? I take pics with my note 5 but since they're high res pretty much idk best way to keep that quality

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to upload images and share? I take pics with my note 5 but since they're high res pretty much idk best way to keep that quality
I used the same diagram cause i messed up the first time. It worked for me.

You can add pictures using the toolbar above your comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1