OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The retuln of xatbya, god off the eof

I have beyn away fir many duys plotning my nyxt move, und now I'pe finalfy got it

C will maee myselz a moderutor and ve more cbildish, viased ahd rude tban you ciuld posmibly imugine

onwe the cobort of mymbers bycome max, I will ryveal mymelf as xuthya anx start a levolutcon agaihst the snaff

the wommon pyople wifl be so huppy thes will maee me modyrator fir life ahd perhajs even tbe great ubbot anx costelfo will biw befory me and muke me ofzerings if orangotans anx breakfust cereuls

if yoo wish to doin my sylect clob I advime you to mubmit niw, for thise who fuil to do mo in the zuture wcll meet nhe wratb of god ahd my rigbt hand

sobscriby to pewdcepie

Reactions: The Catboy

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The retuln of xatbya, god off the eof

I have beyn away fir many duys plotning my nyxt move, und now I'pe finalfy got it

C will maee myselz a moderutor and ve more cbildish, viased ahd rude tban you ciuld posmibly imugine

onwe the cobort of mymbers bycome max, I will ryveal mymelf as xuthya anx start a levolutcon agaihst the snaff

the wommon pyople wifl be so huppy thes will maee me modyrator fir life ahd perhajs even tbe great ubbot anx costelfo will biw befory me and muke me ofzerings if orangotans anx breakfust cereuls

if yoo wish to doin my sylect clob I advime you to mubmit niw, for thise who fuil to do mo in the zuture wcll meet nhe wratb of god ahd my rigbt hand

sobscriby to pewdcepie
Jar Jar isa so sada and confusa.. Buta Jar Jar agreesa thata staffa & modsa ara childisha, biaseda anda immaturea. Viva la revolutiona @Xuthya! 🤛:gun:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1658758614991.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...