XXXX - Battle Network RockMan EXE 3 Black (J)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
XXXX - Battle Network RockMan EXE 3 Black JAPAN 64 Mbits (Cezar)

0923-1.png
0923-2.png
[/p]
Save Type: SRAM

I know that you are wondering why they release this game again ( #865 - Battle Network RockMan EXE 3 Black -POLLA-), take a look what Cezar wrote in the .nfo, it will clear your doubts:

Release Information:
--------------------
Four days prior to retail, we present the retail version of RockMan EXE 3
Black. The previous Polla release was a promotional cartridge and differs
from this version. Enjoy!
--------------------

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So this is the complete version huh?. Well, it's doesn't matter to me since I'll wait for the english version anyway. Btw, is it confirmed that they're going to release two version of the same game? I remember it's been mentioned in the other Rockman EXE 3 Black thread.

S

ssj4_trunx

So this is the complete version huh?. Well, it's doesn't matter to me since I'll wait for the english version anyway. Btw, is it confirmed that they're going to release two version of the same game? I remember it's been mentioned in the other Rockman EXE 3 Black thread.
yeah it iz there relesein MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue AND White at the same time on May 6TH

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah it iz there relesein MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue AND White at the same time on May 6TH
Blue and White, is that accurate? I thought the japanese version would have Black and White while the english version would have Blue and Normal. Does anyone have any info about this?

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so sencethe other is a pre-release promo cart will it be removed from the official release list or is it going to stay in? The last pre-release game (rayman) was excluded from the list.
They're working on that, this complete version is the reason why the following games didn't have a release number yet.

W

WK138

does anyone know the differences from this and the promo one? i mean, i kno this is the *complete* one, but i want to know the diferences

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey was there a Rockman EXE 2? I dont have it if there so. Did I miss something?
The second one streamlines so much that the first one feels just plain awkward. Not to mention there's more chips and it's somewhat easier to get all of them and access the hidden deep areas in the net... but maybe thats just because I made an invincible ninja deck. I can only hope that the third one does similar stuff over the second.

Oh, and WK138: My bet is it's just got more chips and the correct balance (fighting virus X has a chance of getting you this chip with this code, for instance).

-Tempest out.-

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so what ended up being the deal with this then sence it;s listed as XXXX now? Was the other n acctual pre-relase and this a final release?
Yes, as KiVan said in his original notice.

I don't know if this is going to be an unnumbered release for all time, though...

-Tempest out.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one