Country
India

Punxhi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone! I need your help with Pokemon Moon.
I wanted to change TRAINERS textures and I don't know how to do it. I only know that it isn't the same as Pokemon textures.
Does anyone know any tutorials that can explain how to do that?
Thanks ^^

Reactions: Sergius22

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I need your help with Pokemon Moon.
I wanted to change TRAINERS textures and I don't know how to do it. I only know that it isn't the same as Pokemon textures.
Does anyone know any tutorials that can explain how to do that?
Thanks ^^
it is the same, they just aren't in the same garc. That and there are multiple instances of the models/textures that ALL need to be edited for them to show in game. No one feels like doing that, so they haven't.

What I mean is that every single map, has it's own model/textures for the Trainers that appear in that map. NPCs like Lily etc appear in tons of maps, as do trainers that use the same model/textures.

To do what you want, you need to open every map to explore the models/textures inside and edit the same ones in each. It's way too much work IMO just for some simple texture edits. I was working on changing Lilies dress to Violet, but yeah she has a model for every single place she appears in the game; and the edits won't show unless you edit them all.

Punxhi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know that you have to edit all the textures for each "mapzone", but I don't know how to import my new textures in Ohana3ds rebirth
And the same with the models, I don't know how to import them.

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thought I would try something new, I kinda experimented and replaced the fire model and textures of Mega Char X with the model of mega char Y, resizing and adjusting it on the tail
The end result is this:-
Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

It looks like a weird mix of blue and yellow(mostly yellow), looks pretty cool , thought I might share

Last edited by SakshamG30,

Punxhi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
PLEASE, I NEED HELP!
I just can't replace textures in Sun/Moon. I wanted to modify overworld textures (NPCs and Mapping) and I can't replace them, I can't open the file I want to edit in BCH Texture Replacer.
The "errors" are: "Parámetro no es válido" / "Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto". (I am spanish)
Also, I wanted to edit models, but I don't know how to import the custom ones (trainer, overworld models and also pokemon).
If someone know something about this, please help me...

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE, I NEED HELP!
I just can't replace textures in Sun/Moon. I wanted to modify overworld textures (NPCs and Mapping) and I can't replace them, I can't open the file I want to edit in BCH Texture Replacer.
The "errors" are: "Parámetro no es válido" / "Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto". (I am spanish)
Also, I wanted to edit models, but I don't know how to import the custom ones (trainer, overworld models and also pokemon).
For the first error, that seems like a .NET Framework bug to me, try reinstalling it. As for importing models, you can't. All you can do is swap them around by renaming them. There is no public way (or at all that I've seen except for some custom model that should be killed with fire: See below) so for now you can't import edited or custom models.

LenGamingLab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE, I NEED HELP!

Well, this worked for me with one of Kukui's OW models (I never pressed Ctrl since I don't mind waiting):

1. I opened a/0/8/2 with the GARC tool and got a bunch of files.
2. I opened dec_0003 and got a bunch of folders and files this time.
3. Inside 00_CP I removed the extension of the file 1.675063424 by renaming it to simply 1, then I was able to open it with the BCH texture replacer and replaced Kukui's texture.
4. I opened the file 0 inside the folder 1_CM with the BCH texture replacer and replaced Kukui's texture again.
5. I dragged the folder 00_CP to the GARC Tool and obtained the file 00.CP
6. Finally, I deleted the file 00.675260032 and renamed the file 00.CP to that name and extension. I don't know if this is necessary, but I would drag 00.CP to the GARC tool to get the 00_CP folder back before getting the dec_0003.AC file.

TL;DR: I removed the extension of the file 1.675063424 by renaming it to simply 1.

I didn't test any of this but I hope it helps!

Last edited by LenGamingLab,
Reactions: Sergius22

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this worked for me with one of Kukui's OW models (I never pressed Ctrl since I don't mind waiting):

1. I opened a/0/8/2 with the GARC tool and got a bunch of files.
2. I opened dec_0003 and got a bunch of folders and files this time.
3. Inside 00_CP I removed the extension of the file 1.675063424 by renaming it to simply 1, then I was able to open it with the BCH texture replacer and replaced Kukui's texture.
4. I opened the file 0 inside the folder 00_CP with the BCH texture replacer and replaced Kukui's texture again.
5. I dragged the folder 00_CP to the GARC Tool and obtained the file 00.CP
6. Finally, I deleted the file 00.675260032 and renamed the file 00.CP to that name and extension. I don't know if this is necessary, but I would drag 00.CP to the GARC tool to get the 00_CP folder back before getting the dec_0003.AC file.

TL;DR: I removed the extension of the file 1.675063424 by renaming it to simply 1.

I didn't test any of this but I hope it helps!
How did you open the "0" file inside 00_CP? I'm trying to edit Lily and the "0" file inside 03_CP loads in Ohana, but it won't load in the BCH texure replacer....

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, sorry! I meant the folder 1_CM. The 0 file inside 00_CP or 03_CP is 0kb. You don't need to edit that one.
Yeah that's the "0" file I couldn't open Lol..... I meant to say the one inside the 1_CM folder. my bad haha

Though the 03.675260032 file inside the dec file I can edit, so I did Lol.

You didn't have to unpack it or anything? The file I mean?

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Yeah I just get an exception error every time I try to open the "0" file inside 03_CP>CM_1 in the BCH texture replacer. The file loads fine in Ohana, I just can't replace the textures for whatever reason. I've tried compressing the "0.bin", recompressing it, renaming it, compressing it as .lz, using it with no extension etc... Nothing will let it load correctly.

Reactions: Punxhi05

LenGamingLab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Yeah I just get an exception error every time I try to open the "0" file inside 03_CP>CM_1 in the BCH texture replacer. The file loads fine in Ohana, I just can't replace the textures for whatever reason. I've tried compressing the "0.bin", recompressing it, renaming it, compressing it as .lz, using it with no extension etc... Nothing will let it load correctly.
Hmm, that is weird. I have no problem opening it with the BCH text rep. I have it as 0, not 0.bin though. Do you have this problem with other files as well, or only that one?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I managed to edit it, but now my game just crashes anytime Lily is supposed to be around lol. I only need to edit those 2 files right? The "1" file inside "03_CP" and the "0" file inside "CM_1". Then I just need to pack the "03_CP" file that becomes "03.CP" and then rename it to "03.675260032" and replace that file inside the "003_AC" folder, and then repack the whole thing to "003.AC"... Then I just rename that to "003.bin" replace the old one and rebuild the garc..... I was sure I was doing it right, but yeah. My game just crashes.... :(

LenGamingLab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem here
LenGamingLab, can you upload the ohana3ds you're using? Maybe that is our problem

Sure, just remove the spaces. I can't post links yet. (Is this even allowed?)

htt ps : //ww w .dr opbox. co m/s/gwv5alhdos10qgv/OhanaReBirth-SMSuport.zip?dl=0

When repacking the "003_AC" folder I get some weird message about a header.......
I get dec_003_AC cause I don't skip decompression. I think it's safer that way. Haven't tested so I'm not entirely sure.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, just remove the spaces. I can't post links yet. (Is this even allowed?)

htt ps : //ww w .dr opbox. co m/s/gwv5alhdos10qgv/OhanaReBirth-SMSuport.zip?dl=0

I get dec_003_AC cause I don't skip decompression. I think it's safer that way. Haven't tested so I'm not entirely sure.
Yes, you're allowed to post freeware here all day. You're just not allowed to post warez. Basically if you get it from Github and it's under a GPL license, you can share it here.

Also, I've done it both ways and same result. You don't have to decompress the entire folder, that shouldn't have anything to do with anything whether you decompress them all at once, or just the one you want. It gives the the same exact files. I'm thinking it's the way PK3DS rebuilds the Garc. I've done it enough times to notice that the garc is always a different size. Even if I just dump the garc, and then repack it without doing anything to it, the file size changes.

I found a version of PK3DS that packs it exactly 1byte under the original garc size, and that one works until I get to the bridge cutscene and I get an error/black screen. Before it was happening right when I left the house the first time, so progress I guess haha. I downloaded the newest version of PK3DS to try that as well and it always gave me an error when trying to repack the "3" garc. So I don't know if it's the program or my environment. The program works much better on my desktop, but the issues with the NPC textures remain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OvD30K-KN3k