4.1 KB · Views: 434
Reactions: Tower

Didus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I gave up on 3d modeling. I really hoped I could fuse pokemons but only reshaping models is too limited. So I made around 20 custom textures but I will share them later because I don't want to spoil the youtubers who asked for them.
Follow the link if you want to participate. Maybe your creations will appear on their videos :)
https://youtu.be/BvLjTpu1IkE

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I have two questions, the first is, does anybody know where the Pokemon battle backgrounds are located in OR AS and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? The second being, is it possible to swap them with other backgrounds? And by backgrounds I mean this
mqdefault.png

Darkiceflame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may have been answered already, but where would I find the icons for Pokemon types in XY? I'm looking for a way to change the name and colors of some type icons.

Last edited by Darkiceflame,

Didus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here are the bin files with the custom textures of the three pokemon.
you have to replace the old files with these one and repack the garc using pk3ds.
Here is the list of the files :
02864.bin scizor male
02873.bin scizor female
04286.bin cacturne male
04295.bin cacturne female
10163.bin komala

Attachments

• bins textures.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 322
Last edited by Didus,

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi! Is there a tutorial out there on how to modify 3D Models in Pokémon ORAS? More specifically the male main character's?
I want to try and import a custom model because I never really liked the design of Brendan in ORAS.
I know basically 0 about the ROM Hacking of the 3DS Games, so the more I can learn, the better.
Thanks in advance for reading :)

Last edited by Lunos,

issche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question: I'm currently working on an oras rom hack (It'll be Sinnoh focused) and I wanted to make some starter Mega's. A friend of mine already had a good Empoleon mega he got from somewhere around here. Anyway, I wanted to make a mega torterra model myself, but I literally have no clue how. I use the regular Ohana3ds to export the files, and use maya to edit them, but after I'm done editing and I want to import them, I get an error saying:' The imported object has more faces than the original one. Some faces couldn't be changed. '

How do I fix this?

Punxhi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have a question: I'm currently working on an oras rom hack (It'll be Sinnoh focused) and I wanted to make some starter Mega's. A friend of mine already had a good Empoleon mega he got from somewhere around here. Anyway, I wanted to make a mega torterra model myself, but I literally have no clue how. I use the regular Ohana3ds to export the files, and use maya to edit them, but after I'm done editing and I want to import them, I get an error saying:' The imported object has more faces than the original one. Some faces couldn't be changed. '

How do I fix this?
The problem may be the fact that you have added some shapes to the original model, and you can't do that. You can only edit the original model modyfing the original vertices, edges, etc. moving them, changing their size, rotating them...
I hope you can make your own mega torterra and show it to us ^^

Lighstar2009

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The problem may be the fact that you have added some shapes to the original model, and you can't do that. You can only edit the original model modyfing the original vertices, edges, etc. moving them, changing their size, rotating them...
I hope you can make your own mega torterra and show it to us ^^
We already finished it but thx

Reactions: Punxhi05 and Tower

tempacc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone here successfully edited the textures of npc trainer models? Seen it being done before but haven't found a method anywhere that actually works.

Edit: I'm a dumbass, just had to click save

Last edited by tempacc,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol