(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Image is broken here ...

It's fine for me.

Anyway, Yu-Gi-Oh is really bled dry. It was coming off Pokemon's popularity as an anime in the US. Hell, I remember watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid. I just think that, in retrospect, it's not any good. At least Pokemon had good video games (and depending on who you are, still does to some extent).

GlennTheMage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I hope they add in more Turbo or Riding Duels in this one
or at least an Option to do that with some Duelists in the story mode and World Championship Mode

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I only play because the card game is crazy fun. Though it's started to get a little cluttered and cards are getting more and more insane. But still very fun to play, especially against friends.

It's basically pokemon, except the gameplay actually stays fun after the 15th similar game.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
I'm kinda looking forward to a sequel from the first game...although the securities pissed me the fuck off...

Don't get how so many people were stumped on that part,after a few trys I figured it out on my own.....

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
tj_cool said:
Image is broken here ...

It's fine for me.

Anyway, Yu-Gi-Oh is really bled dry. It was coming off Pokemon's popularity as an anime in the US. Hell, I remember watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid. I just think that, in retrospect, it's not any good. At least Pokemon had good video games (and depending on who you are, still does to some extent).
Well this yearly game is the "OFFICAL" representation of the alive and well trading card game.

The anime itself, sure I agree.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Me and my mate played 2009's one for ages it was a refreshingly great game with a fun as hell single player and plenty of online stuff and downloadable puzzles n such let down by a really solid and cheap last fight

4 clones in a row? i mean seriously that was such a cheap way of dragging the game out

But that said it was still a great game and the japanese version in 2009 had full english so im hoping this one will too so im lookin forward to it!

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well a friend and me play like every single yugioh game for GBA DS PSP ....

but we are allways completely annoyed, the "newer" (well barely all since some years) yugioh games have tag duell and still they never were able to let us play tag together as a team against two bots -.-V

we have noone else with a yugioh game for DS or PSP and so there is just no way for us to play together instead of allways against.

GlennTheMage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think It will have English Translation in the Japanese version because there are Screenshots out in English with the Card Art having the Japanese name on it if I was Correct

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully the story mode for this will be easier then 2009, in 2009 i kept getting beat by the early people, a lot of time because of the turbo summons or whatever they were, i remember the girl summoning two turbo synchro monsters with like 2,000 attack at the same time and destroying me lol.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Synchro summons is what you're thinking of, and yeah they're a little insane sometimes. You can get some crazy strong monsters very easy if you get a good hand.

I forget who or what I was dueling, but I remember losing on the second turn (opponents first) about 3 times in a row thanks to crazy synchro combos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw