yo-kai watch 1 switch remaster/yo-kai watch 4 model ripping

INVADERPOKEY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone here managed to rip any models from the switch remaster of the first game or 4th game with rigging and textures? i am trying to make vrc avatars of most of the yo-kai.
if nobody has ripped any yet, mind giving me help? i am currently trying to download a rom of the 1st game's switch remaster in order to rip them myself.

Siroos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've managed to get the textures and models from 4, but no dice on the skeletons / rigging. Haven't been able to get much from YW++, as the files in the character folders are really weird formats I haven't seen anyone talk about.
I can try writing a guide if you're still interested in YW4 models without the rigging
Here are a few examples of the models I've yoinked from 4:
1666861223863.png
1666861230719.png
1666861279181.png

Reactions: INVADERPOKEY

INVADERPOKEY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've managed to get the textures and models from 4, but no dice on the skeletons / rigging. Haven't been able to get much from YW++, as the files in the character folders are really weird formats I haven't seen anyone talk about.
I can try writing a guide if you're still interested in YW4 models without the rigging
Here are a few examples of the models I've yoinked from 4:
View attachment 334200View attachment 334201View attachment 334202
YOO!! this is awesome!! i'd love a guide. honestly, trying to rig them myself would be very good practice for me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Funny bone is the name of a chocolate and peanut butter cake :P