Hacking Your reaction to your "FIRST" flashcart

D

Deleted User

mine was an orginal R4 with a 2Gb card i love it, it is still the flashcart i use. :-)

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my first ds flashcart was an r4 too i loved it and i still have it but i found out it was dead so i moved to an acekard 2i and later to the m3i zero and now i think those are my final carts for life

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flash2Advance Ultra for the GBA. Getting savestates to work with PocketNES and Goomba was difficult (had to hex-edit the game database file) but otherwise I liked it. Still use it on my GBA SP often.

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
my FIRST flashcart was a Bung gb xchanger for the gameboy color. 64MegaBits of pure enjoyment. I remeber I ordered it from some place in Hong Kong and it took like 4 weeks to get here. It could hold ONE rom at a time, and the flashing of it was kinda hit or miss. I was like ohhhhhh i can has the rhomzorz!!!

My first DS cart was a cyclo ordered from RHS with a 2GigaByte microsd. It can hold like 100 roms at a clip and is rock solid. I was like ohhhh i can has the shovelware! hahaha

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jakob95 said:
Got a quick question do the save files from your Acekard work on your M3i Zero?

Yes i have one 8gb microSd with akaio and sakura on it so i keep swapping between the carts and the saves are working on both

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
First was a DSTT. I turned out to be a fake. Spoilt in two weeks time. Lost my receipt. So ended up getting an iTouch DS a week later. And it works till today. Getting more updates than the DSTT too.
biggrin.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Mine was a G6Lite (slot 2) + Passcard & guess what - I Still have it !!!!
I was amazed how versatile it was @ the time (Play music/Games/PDA etc)

Been all around the houses with other cards over the years :- M3Simply / N5 / AK2i / DSTT(i) - now I've upgraded to a M3i0

Funny how I've gone full circle back to the same company that made my first ever flashcard

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
CycloDS with an 8gb micro sd. Still works perfectly, and I haven't run out of space yet (although it's coming close-might have to delete some shovelware).

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks at TTDS...

"Wow, it's...it's WHITE!"

Because I bought it from a shop that displayed TTDS with a dark grey cart (not white). The shop is closed now unfortunately...

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
my first one was a legit original r4
it was pretty col, like i liked the menu and how it looked and it had a specific icon for moonshell
i think out of all cards ithad the best skins
now i have a ak2i and m3i 0 but i like ak the best

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anaxs said:
my first one was a legit original r4
it was pretty col, like i liked the menu and how it looked and it had a specific icon for moonshell
i think out of all cards ithad the best skins
now i have a ak2i and m3i 0 but i like ak the best

"highfive"
same story

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
mmm. super card mini sd on ds, i am a freakin noob back then, the i get and edge , i was like zomg haxxor card, then got a fake r4 and found gbatemp, fed-up with fake r4 get an acekard 2i and ezflash

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my first cart was a gameboy colour cart it was fantastic i payed a lot of money for it but it was worth it
but i never had a pc at the time so i had to use a friend dad computer to fill it up (lucky he didnt know what i was doing)

gjram2.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i hope both of you guys get better
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks mate.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I used to drink alcohol fairly often. Never to the point of it being a problem, but like 2-3 beers with dinner each night, or a few cocktails or glasses of Scotch or something. Started smoking/vaping weed a lot a few years back which killed 90% of my interest in booze. Now I stopped smoking/vaping weed as much and just deal with life the boring way most of the time
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look...