Hardware Your Right Hand... USB Cable?

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Do you have a USB Cable you dont think you could do without, a favorite if you will?

My Favorite is a 6 in 1 USB Charging Cable (Well it does data for the 30 Pin iPod connector too) but its a charger for

USB Mini B
PSP
NDS / GBA SP
DSLite
DSi
iPod (30 Pin)

Most of my stuff gets charged through that via my HP USB Wall adapter :) (that provides 1A so I can charge 2 things at once :D )

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Do you have a USB Cable you dont think you could do without, a favorite if you will?

My Favorite is a 6 in 1 USB Charging Cable (Well it does data for the 30 Pin iPod connector too) but its a charger for

USB Mini B
PSP
NDS / GBA SP
DSLite
DSi
iPod (30 Pin)

I got one of those :) Well... 7 actually. I used to sell them on ebay. Used to have a black one too which also did data over mini-usb and had an additional connector for DLi/3DS - dunno where that one went

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably have like 15 USB cables, at least 3 of the completely custom deals (I hate those cables as they work with precisely one device each...) If companies would stick with the main 3 sizes, I think USB would be awesome and I would probably only own like 5 or 6 cables instead of the grocery bag I have now.

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
well there's a lot usb type cable out there
but... these 2 type are so popular, in my opinion represent what UNIVERSAL means in USB.
fyd3g6o.jpg

left one is popular thanks to nokia (though I really don't know what first device using that type), and the right one, well.. almost smartphone is using that kind of type to charge/transfer data.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really have a right hand USB cable, but I do have a small HDD that I carry in my pocket everywhere, it features a full USB port, So I can drop data on it from almost anything. Its pretty cool but it doesnt work with my phone since it acts like a drive when its in file transfer mode.

I guess the double full port cable I use on it would be my right hand.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I do have one favourite USB cable... because for whatever reason, it's the only one that my Wii HDD recognizes - without it, the games do show up but immediately freeze upon boot because the drive goes into Sleep Mode for whatever reason.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I always carry one A-to-mini-B and one A-to-micro-B cable with me. Because that are the types used everywhere. I need to add an OTG cable to that selection though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!