Zombie thread, RAAAGH

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mii maker QR code, SonyUSA wasn't trolling that will be the exploit

It's also supposed to be much better then the webkit exploit and working with all 3ds/2ds/N3ds SonyUSA said you only have to install it once

you know i predicted that weeks before he announced it right and smea pretty much confirmed it too ....just sayin
didiwintheinternets.png

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will the exploit still allow us to use mii and games that use mii?

i don't know it should
i doub't GW would see breaking mii maker as acceptable
maybe you have to hold a button to launch it normally, i thought you would have to hold a button to make it launch the exploit but they may have done it the other way around though judging by the video

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did he confirm it by only liking it, because that could also be a like as "funny thinking, but not true".

he just liked it
but i mean come on GW team had CN on their multirom menu in their SSb demo video uploaded before smea announced ninjhax it is not a coincidence

Reactions: Thomas12345

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
he just liked it
but i mean come on GW team had CN on their multirom menu in their SSb demo video uploaded before smea announced ninjhax it is not a coincidence
Still doesn't mean anything...

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
The dilemma is that:

* If you buy N3DS now, it might turn out that GW's exploit for N3DS is crap
* If you wait to buy a N3DS, it might have firmware 9.3+
A little late to reply, but I think I'll buy one for my birthday in early February. I want one anyway, so if it ships with >9.2 I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I bought a 3DS XL from EB games in Australia when I moved here from the US (Because region locks) and it came with 4.4 in the year 2014, so I'm not particularly worried. A friend of mine bought one a few months later and theirs was 4.4 as well (Different store, too)

DevilHands

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any truth that gary said it will be released within the week or was that just pulled out of thin air?
One of his guides on maxconsole, he emphasize that it will be released really soon. I am just not sutr what REALLY SOON meant fot him

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The only mess with 3.0 is that it took way too long to release. If GW wants to avoid further messes they should work faster

Also anyone who judges me based on my avator are really immature
Nobody's judging you. I'm simply pointing out that it's hard to take anything you say as impartial with that as your avatar, and it really makes me question why you have any interest in Gateway-related topics.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
According to garyopa Gateway are only supporting 9.0-9.2 N3DS, making most Japanese units useless unless they were updated in the short time available to do so.

Not the same most of the aussie ones shipped with 8.1 and no web browser like the japanese ones.

Eu ones are shipping with 9.0 and the web browser.

Na ones if launching in feb. 13th will most likely roll out also with 9.0

Currently gw team is setting up the new 3ds to be used on 9.0 min. Base of firmware whereas before the root system was designed around 8.1

We wil know more after the nintendo direct.

And I see no reason for gw to delay for the new 3ds na release.

I will know more when gw updates me later on this week.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol