Zombie thread, RAAAGH

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If you read my previous posts you would see that I said all these mass produced Chinese carts and teams are crap.
well you seem to be pushing the DSTWO+ as some sort of great thing and they are so great and looking out for their users, if they where, surely they would say "guys look we are a few months away from release, but just a heads up, we will support 4.x-9.2, so dont update, we also dont have anything for the n3ds atm but that may change"......no they are just as guilty as gateway for not keeping users informed if not worse as people looking to pre-order dont even know what it is they are pre-ordering lmao......all im saying is until you know what supercard are offering, don't make them out to be saints, as the most certainly aint

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Supercard, or any company that I've seen, started the hype train. Its your fellow members, not 2hack he's too Link for that bs.

The tease video months ago started the hype train not us sorry....

well you seem to be pushing the DSTWO+ as some sort of great thing and they are so great and looking out for their users, if they where, surely they would say "guys look we are a few months away from release, but just a heads up, we will support 4.x-9.2, so dont update, we also dont have anything for the n3ds atm but that may change"......no they are just as guilty as gateway for not keeping users informed if not worse as people looking to pre-order dont even know what it is they are pre-ordering lmao......all im saying is until you know what supercard are offering, don't make them out to be saints, as the most certainly aint

My problem with gatewait is they release tease videos say soon then don't release for months. SuperCard does not do this thus the reason I'm pushing DSTWO+ ATM but still would take a krikkzz DS/3ds cart vs any of these cheaply made mass produced Chinese cards.

I just want communication, is that so much to ask? And for you guys to get so mad at me for pointing it out must be hitting some nerves.

SuperCard also didn't make a tease video then say soon and put their DSTWO+ up for sale. They are trying to launch a product, there are no preorders so saying SuperCard does the same is off..

Gatewait took people's money on the false pretences of a soon release. Don't know what Defenition of soon yall are looking at but mine isn't months.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wrong, other companies give status updates and ETA of products release, gatewait stays silent because they have a track record of saying a feature is coming soon just to sell more cards and then takes months to release... This isn't the first or the last time gatewait will do the hypetrain just to sell more cards.

Oh and il say it again, Krikzz would never imploy these tactics with his flashcarts and he has the best quality carts in the industry. I could msg KrikkZZ right now and get a reply from him within a few hours and will answer any question including potential new hardware releases and future os updates and their ETA.

Many blind people in this thread that have never owned anything other then a Gateway, I'm a flashcart collector thus my sig, and gateway has been the worst experience of every card in my sig.

Blind blind people
Go ask Ninty when the new fire emblem will release.

Yea...
these silly questions, that people are asking, and nobody can answer. "when is gateway coming", "will 9.5 be supported", blah blah blah.
Wow, nice to see you back lol.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
My problem with gatewait is they release tease videos say soon then don't release for months. SuperCard does not do this thus the reason I'm pushing DSTWO+ ATM but still would take a krikkzz DS/3ds cart vs any of these cheaply made mass produced Chinese cards.
but as i have just said supercard are doing the exact same thing, they have said they are releasing "soon" for just as long as gateway.....except heres the kicker, gateway did actually release the main part of their promise, which was 5.x-9.2 support for the old 3ds's......supercard are still silent, if they weren't teasing they would of kept their mouths shut and not said anything at all about the DSTWO+....but no, its announced, its had about 5 different deadlines, and still nothing

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just want communication, is that so much to ask? And for you guys to get so mad at me for pointing it out must be hitting some nerves.

Haven't seen any team provide an answer to any question without a wait time. Get in line or get the next best card you feel deserves your cash. Unsure why you need to take the hostility here because GW just roams, but does not respond here.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't seen any team provide an answer to any question without a wait time. Get in line or get the next best card you feel deserves your cash. Unsure why you need to take the hostility here because GW just roams, but does not respond here.

Fk man, does anybody read? Krikzz.com do some research, he will respond to your question within hours. Best flash cart maker in the industry bar none. Period, the end, fin .......

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This website should be renamed "3DSTemp".
It's all the users talk about anyway. :lol:
That and Gateway.

Just look at the Recent Threads Feed, almost all of them are about 3DS, and one or two lost ones. :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Fk man, does anybody read? Krikzz.com do some research, he will respond to your question within hours. Best flash cart maker in the industry bar none. Period, the end, fin .......
but again, irrelevant to the 3ds flashcard scene, and again, he makes niche products for retro consoles....yeah they are good quality and he will personally answer questions, but when you compare the amount of sales to that of say gateway, do you really think they could reply to each individual who buys their card, we are talking thousands, vs a few hundred

not to mention his customer base would mostly be fairly computer/technology savvy people vs, gateway who have hundreds of noobs and kids emailing them asking why it doesn't work on 9.5 or why they cant fit a memory stick pro duo in the card, i would imagine support for depreciated hardware is so much easier than a console that is constantly changing and fighting back in software updates

Reactions: SolarisHeights

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't see how you can make that comparison, snes, genesis, gb/gba, gg, n64,etc...etc... those are systems from back in the day and are classic systems. Card teams of the newer generation systems are the ones that are having a hard time.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but again, irrelevant to the 3ds flashcard scene, and again, he makes niche products for retro consoles....yeah they are good quality and he will personally answer questions, but when you compare the amount of sales to that of say gateway, do you really think they could reply to each individual who buys their card, we are talking thousands, vs a few hundred

All I'm asking is update on what's going on on their website. If they have enough time to make a bs tease video and post it they have 2 mins to post on their website an update on the situation. I can't belive you guy actually approve of how gatewait conducts their buisness towards their consumers.

The fact 1 person can do a better job then a bigger operation like gatewait is flabbergasting.

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hm gateway made a big deal of their n3ds support and delievered until now regarding that - nothing.
supercard made no big deal of their new card and delievered until now - nothing.

me as a customer prefers the second option.
yea i was stupid enough to buy a gateway, but we still got the right to be pissed off of their methods.
and i´ll happily jump the ship when dstwo+ releases without any pr bs hype.. i was never disappointed with the dstwo so i hope they´ll deliever this time another great card

of course it´s possible that they can drop shit too, but based on personal experiences i like the supercard team more. even if they haven´t released any 3ds card yet, that still gives me hope they will bring something full fledged

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
All I'm asking is update on what's going on on their website. If they have enough time to make a bs tease video and post it they have 2 mins to post on their website an update on the situation. I can't belive you guy actually approve of how gatewait conducts their buisness towards their consumers.

The fact 1 person can do a better job then a bigger operation like gatewait is flabbergasting.

not to mention his customer base would mostly be fairly computer/technology savvy people vs, gateway who have hundreds of noobs and kids emailing them asking why it doesn't work on 9.5 or why they cant fit a memory stick pro duo in the card, i would imagine support for depreciated hardware is so much easier than a console that is constantly changing and fighting back in software updates
look im not saying gateway are great for doing the video and not delivering for so long, im just as impatient as the next guy, but im not going to chastise one team that has delivered an awful lot to the 3ds scene, then praise someone else who have made empty promises and not done anything in the past 5 years, or anything for the 3ds based on once upon a time they made a nice DS flashcard

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hm gateway made a big deal of their n3ds support and delievered until now regarding that - nothing.
supercard made no big deal of their new card and delievered until now - nothing.

me as a customer prefers the second option.
yea i was stupid enough to buy a gateway, but we still got the right to be pissed off of their methods.
and i´ll happily jump the ship when dstwo+ releases without any pr bs hype.. i was never disappointed with the dstwo so i hope they´ll deliever this time another great card

of course it´s possible that they can drop shit too, but based on personal experiences i like the supercard team more. even if they haven´t released any 3ds card yet, that still gives me hope they will bring something full fledged

Glad somone here has some sanity left and aren't blinded by gatewait fanboyisim.

I guess I see things differently because I'm not a 1 flashcart type of guy. I like to collect them and iv seen many over my years and currently own many different types.

People don't seem to understand of all the flashcarts I own, gatewait has been by far the worst experience.

SuperCard has a track record of releasing great products and have the best DS cart by miles, I have super high hopes of a better priduct then gatewait.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Glad somone here has some sanity left and aren't blinded by gatewait fanboyisim.

I guess I see things differently because I'm not a 1 flashcart type of guy. I like to collect them and iv seen many over my years and currently own many different types.

People don't seem to understand of all the flashcarts I own, gatewait has been by far the worst experience.
lol fanoyism....is criticizing one maker for doing pretty much exactly the same thing as the one they are praising, im not saying any of these flashcards are great customer friendly flashcards, but so far gateway have delivered, and delivered and delivered so many features, they have so far spearheaded the majority of all developments on the 3ds....i give respect where its due, supercard made a great NDS flashcard, gateway have so far provided the best out of all the 3ds flashcards in terms of developments and features, i prefer to rate teams based on merit, yeah gateway are slow, and their communication sucks, but they do deliver......super card, are slow, their communication sucks......difference is so far they haven't delivered anything....so for that i will not put any faith in them until they do

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SuperCard has a track record of releasing great products and have the best DS cart by miles, I have super high hopes of a better priduct then gatewait.

You compared a guy who creates flash cards for older systems that don't require much support to newer generation console backup card teams, which have to deal with firmware updates and constantly finding ways to beat the system....right. Let me guess......sky3ds doesn't have that problem?

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread never fails to deliver when I'm looking for my daily dose vitriol, autism, and humor. God bless it, I hope GW update never comes so we don't have to give up this internet treasure. :D

Tomorrow my Sky3ds will be here so less of me ranting trying to show the gatewaiters the light.

Have fun waiting peeps.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just ordered Pokemon Omega Ruby so I have something to play :P And sent back my MH4U.

So I have a Private Header and a few hours to spent <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: holy shit hololive night at the stadium korone would love this