Gaming 1,2 Switch - cannot select any user, game does not appear in activity log

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does this happen only to me? The game does not appear on the activity log and you cannot select any user - As if the console would not treat the game as a real title - similar to homebrew apps on the menu.

Quite strange, isn’t it?

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this happen only to me? The game does not appear on the activity log and you cannot select any user - As if the console would not treat the game as a real title - similar to homebrew apps on the menu.

Quite strange, isn’t it?
Maybe it's installed under a different title ID? Is it a cartridge or a digital file?

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I do own it, my cartridge works fine.
So when you start the game you can choose the user and the game also shows in your activity log?
When I start the game, it goes straight into the game and does not show in my activity log

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when you start the game you can choose the user and the game also shows in your activity log?
When I start the game, it goes straight into the game and does not show in my activity log
Yeah starts right on up, in the log as well. Maybe you have something that's hiding your log? Or not updating it, I know there is HB for that and idk if you're using that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1