Gaming 10 Games I would like on Nintendo Switch

WiiFoundLove

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I would like to see:

- A new Yoshi game, Wolly World war so awwwwwww... <3
- A new Donkey Kong game, but more like the old DKC series, maybe a come back of King K. Rool
- A new Kirby game
- More new Mario games (incl. New Super Mario Bros), i'm not sure about if i realy will like Mario Odyssey...
- Lumines (i don't think it will come, but it would be nice. Loved it on the PSP)
- A Grand Theft Auto game, maybe 4 or 5.
- A game like C.R.U.S.H. (PSP)
- A NEW!!! Mario Kart game
- A new Turok game (like the first one)
- A Need for Speed racing game like Underground
- An extended Version of Super Mario Maker

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like a new donkey kong country game. I love returns and tropical freeze. metroid prime isn't a bad choice either. ;)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I would like to see:

- A new Yoshi game, Wolly World war so awwwwwww... <3
- A new Donkey Kong game, but more like the old DKC series, maybe a come back of King K. Rool
- A new Kirby game
- More new Mario games (incl. New Super Mario Bros), i'm not sure about if i realy will like Mario Odyssey...
- Lumines (i don't think it will come, but it would be nice. Loved it on the PSP)
- A Grand Theft Auto game, maybe 4 or 5.
- A game like C.R.U.S.H. (PSP)
- A NEW!!! Mario Kart game
- A new Turok game (like the first one)
- A Need for Speed racing game like Underground
- An extended Version of Super Mario Maker
Most of the games you listed are going to be on the Switch because they're main franchises of Nintendo. GTA, Turok, NFS? Yeah, um, good luck.

D

Deleted User

All physical releases.. please.
  • Tekken 7
  • Resident Evil 7
  • DiRT 4
  • Battlefield 1
  • J-Stars Victory+ (with Nintendo characters thrown in too)
  • DOOM 4
  • Modern Warfare 1: Remastered
  • Sonic Mania (it's coming to the Switch but physical? not known yet)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (inc. Tomb Raider)
  • Titanfall 2 (I know it won't be but.. one can wish)
  • Sniper Elite 4
  • Project C.A.R.S 2
  • Dark Souls 1-3
  • Kingdom Hearts 1-3
  • NIOH
  • Marvel Vs. Capcom 4
  • Metal Gear Solid V
  • Attack of Titans: Wings of Freedom
  • Need for Speed 2015 (No Online DRM)
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Mirror's Edge 2
  • Injustice 2
  • The Witcher 3
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
  • Ghostbusters 2009: The Video Game (remastered and playable with the Joy-Cons + HD Rumble? Day one!)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time HD (a remaster like Ultra Street Fighter II)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • Digimon: Next World
  • The King of Fighters XIV
I passed the limit but these are the games I'd like to see on the Switch.
if you want all those games then why you need the switch?? go play them on the ps4. and if you don't have ps4 then cancel your preorder and buy ps4 instead. i don't care about all those games you listed above. well... except the wither 3. but i won't buy system just for one game. if you pre ordered the switch just for zelda then i think you made mistake. i won't buy the switch until i see at least 5 games i would like to play.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

if you want all those games then why you need the switch?? go play them on the ps4. and if you don't have ps4 then cancel your preorder and buy ps4 instead. i don't care about all those games you listed above. well... except the wither 3. but i won't buy system just for one game. if you pre ordered the switch just for zelda then i think you made mistake. i won't buy the switch until i see at least 5 games i would like to play.
What's your problem with Nintendo having third party support from successful multiplatform games on other consoles?

D

Deleted User

What's your problem with Nintendo having third party support from successful multiplatform games on other consoles?
i don't have any problem. i'm owner of wii, wii u and 3ds. and i don't have ps4 or xbox one or a good pc (yet). i really want to be able to play witcher 3 and many other games on nintendo console. but you need to be realistic. those games will never run on this system. my point is that if you want to play those games you rather play them on ps4 or xbox because they (or most of them) will never come to such underpowered system.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

i don't have any problem. i'm owner of wii, wii u and 3ds. and i don't have ps4 or xbox one or a good pc (yet). i really want to be able to play witcher 3 and many other games on nintendo console. but you need to be realistic. those games will never run on this system. my point is that if you want to play those games you rather play them on ps4 or xbox because they (or most of them) will never come to such underpowered system.
Oh, the classic. "You buy Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games." It's no wonder that the rest of the gaming industry despises Nintendo consoles/handhelds as the Nintendo loyalists don't support third party games.

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh, the classic. "You buy Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games." It's no wonder that the rest of the gaming industry despises Nintendo consoles/handhelds as the Nintendo loyalists don't support third party games.
That's because it's true, IMO. Since when have any Ninty consoles ever gotten decent third party support since the Wii?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

That's because it's true, IMO. Since when have any Ninty consoles ever gotten decent third party support since the Wii?

Let's look at Ninty's past:

N64 - The cartridge limitation
GameCube - Publishers were restricted to the mini-DVD format
Wii - Publishers were restricted to not just downgrading their games a bit but a whole generation due to the Wii being in SD not HD
WiiU - It was more powerful than 360/PS3 but inferior to PS4/XO

Nintendo has a real chance here to change for good since they're not necessarily hindering developers too much like they did before.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Ghostbusters 2009 for the Nintendo Switch would be an amazing experience with the Joy-Cons (+ HD Rumble) buuuuuuut Activision being Activision won't give a toss about doing justice by the Ghostbusters franchise. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf