Hacking 3.60 Enso Vita won't load plugins after Factory Reset

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay so I ran into a bit of a problem after factory-resetting my 3.60 Enso Vita 1000. I did it since I want to give the Vita to a friend and after the Factory Reset everything was fine, I signed into my friends PSN account and copied Vita Shell back over via QCMA. As I wanted to go one with the configuration though I noticed the Vita won't load any plugins at all and then I realized why:

Since UR0 was fully wiped config.txt, henkaku.suprx and taihen.srpx were gone too from UR0:/tai, no problem I thought and went to henkaku.xyz trying to reinstall Henkaku although the site complains that I'm apparently on 3.65 so it can't run even though the Vita runs 3.60 Enso-11 and I have version spoofing off. Trying to be smart I told my Vita to version-spoof 3.60 on which henkaku.xyz finally let me proceed only to be met with a new error:

error: Can't find variable: found

So after that I thought I could simply copy over the missing stuff from my Vita 2000 and copied henkaku.suprx, taihen.skprx and a modified config.txt over with the following contents:

Code:
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

*main
ur0:tai/lastseconds.suprx

I'm not sure if there's any Vita 2000 specific code in there I missed. The Lastseconds plugin is just there to see if plugins are working but yeah no dice. Does anyone have an idea what went wrong here? UX0:/tai isn't present and the SD2Vita also isn't detected, the Vita always defaults to the 4gb Memory Card it has inside.

On the Discord it was already suggested that I should upgrade to 3.65 and then downgrade again which I'll do tomorrow but I figured I'll post that here anyway.

Thanks for help in advance!

Boydy86

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe Enso should hae been disabled before you done factory reset. I would try running enso and uninstalling, then try your upgrade method.

SkyDX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe Enso should hae been disabled before you done factory reset. I would try running enso and uninstalling, then try your upgrade method.

Yeah I should have done this, everyone was saying doing a Factory Reset with Enso is fine so I didn't think about this. Right now I can't even uninstall Enso as the Enso App complains that my HENkaku version is too old.

try deleting the id.dat on your card and placing all plugins and config.txt on ux0.

At this point I'll try to reset everything and get a clean Vita back, something clearly isn't right with it at this state.

I actually realized what's going on, I'm missing boot_config.txt.

Reactions: Boydy86

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think boot_config.txt is in vs0. I don't know how it disappeared. are you saying that you can't figure out what firmware version you're on? it will say in system settings. however, I think enso ex says the spoofed firmware.

SkyDX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think boot_config.txt is in vs0. I don't know how it disappeared. are you saying that you can't figure out what firmware version you're on? it will say in system settings. however, I think enso ex says the spoofed firmware.

Oh yeah all the stuff in VS0 is still there! I think I realized what's going on now, there was a huge misstep on my side. I must have become confused on my two Vitas and this one really seems to be on 3.65 Enso and not 3.60 Enso like my Vita Slim.

That still doesn't explain what's going on though, why won't it load plugins?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why, cause beastiality is not legal in Florida yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history