ROM Hack 3DNUS; Mod by: Dr.hacknik

Would you like to see one of these Features Added?

• .cia/3ds/3dsx File Editor

Votes: 117 71.3%
  • Firmware Version Spoofer

Votes: 88 53.7%
  • Other (Comment Below)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • VNM(Virtual NAND Mode) Debugging Tool(s)

Votes: 41 25.0%
  • DevKit (For Extensions)

Votes: 49 29.9%

• Total voters

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm sorry. But the link to the release download on GitHub is correct and working fine.
Oh yeah then what's this:
upload_2017-9-3_21-14-34.png

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I
Sorry, but the compiled version is x86. Please make sure you downloaded the appropriate one. If the problem persists, try downloading the previous version and then updating it.
The screenshot is clearly showing that I've downloaded the "appropriate" x86 version, and the problem was still there, but the update worked, thanks.

Last edited by tomx86,

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to download a title, but I don't understand what's happening with the input format. Am I missing something?

2017-09-05_MShMz.png
2017-09-05_B7vIh.png

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
just out of curiosity, could very old firmware be downloaded?

Yes, firmwares from 2.x.x and above can be downloaded and packed.

I am trying to download a title, but I don't understand what's happening with the input format. Am I missing something?

2017-09-05_MShMz.png
2017-09-05_B7vIh.png

Make sure the title ID is correct. If it persists, try using the previous version or try another version and region of the title.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2017-09-05_MShMz.png
2017-09-05_B7vIh.png

I am having the same problem. I tried the latest release, and then the release that was mentioned "final" same result.

And i am typing it correctly, since I tried the original 3DNUS and it downloaded the title fro me.

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same problem. I tried the latest release, and then the release that was mentioned "final" same result.

And i am typing it correctly, since I tried the original 3DNUS and it downloaded the title fro me.
I may need to look into this further. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may need to look into this further. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Here, this might help: I was trying to download 000400DB00017302 v11344 -- which causes 3DNUS to give me that message. However, it can download that title as part of the whole if I download 11.5u instead. Hopefully that helps narrow it down a bit. :)

Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

seoulgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is currently broken on all versions of Windows. Attempting to run the .exe file produces the following errors:

3dnus_error1.PNG
3dnus_error2.PNG

Please fix this "unhandled exception" or no one will be able to use your software, thank you.

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wrong quote. sorry @seoulgamer.

generally the one with the error provides specs. we cant help you if we don't know anything about your setup.

Correct quote:

This is currently broken on all versions of Windows. Attempting to run the .exe file produces the following errors:

View attachment 102828 View attachment 102829

Please fix this "unhandled exception" or no one will be able to use your software, thank you.

Last edited by HamBone41801,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

Blame @Dr.Hacknik for wanting music in 3DNUS

It's the side effect of not fully removing old features... at most I could compile a build with the music completely removed... btw, did you try the material edition?

Dr.Hacknik

OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States

Blame @Dr.Hacknik for wanting music in 3DNUS

It's the side effect of not fully removing old features... at most I could compile a build with the music completely removed... btw, did you try the material edition?

This shouldn't be an issue. Make sure you have at least Net framework 4.5 installed. Also, make sure that all the .dll extensions are within the folder. This also is not a side affect from the music in previous versions (which was removed). Seems to be a registry issue? I'll look into this.

Edit:

Just noticed one of the Media Libraries. Sigh, I need to remove more is seems.

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro