Hacking 3DS already hacked

pharredd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I hacked my new3ds a while ago. Had Luma, freeshop, fbi, cia's installed but haven't touched my 3ds in a while. So I recently picked up my 3ds to access freeshop and play some newer games. I cleared my SD card and was wondering if my 3ds is still hacked. When I inserted my SD card, a Luma folder was automatically created. So does that mean my n3ds is still hacked? Where do I go from here to install freeshop/cia's/fbi's? It's been a while and I just recently updated my 3ds to the latest version.

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
If you have B9S or A9LH, your "modification" is not on the SD card; it's on the system itself.

Updating CFW

If it's 7.0.5 or lower, migrate to B9S.

If it's 7.1, update B9S.

If it's 8.0 to 9.0, just copy the boot.firm from the .7z file here.

If you have 9.1 then no need to do anything.

Updating setup

Because the last thing you did was wipe your SD card, you surely don't have any homebrew. To get everything you need, follow the finalizing setup section.

Juicy .cia files

For .cia files of games, which you will need now that freeShop is dead, go to that iso site or any other place you know that stores that kind of content. You can't share files or give directions here, only hints.

pharredd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have B9S or A9LH, your "modification" is not on the SD card; it's on the system itself.

Updating CFW

If it's 7.1, update B9S.

Updating setup

Because the last thing you did was wipe your SD card, you surely don't have any homebrew. To get everything you need, follow the finalizing setup section.

Juicy .cia files

For .cia files of games, which you will need now that freeShop is dead, go to that iso site or any other place you know that stores that kind of content. You can't share files or give directions here, only hints.

I updated my 3ds firmware when trying to access the eshop (from 11.4 I believe to 11.9.0-42U) am I still good or am I screwed)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you still have FBI, HomeBrew icons etc on the console or can open the Rosalina Menu you still have CFW.

Freeshop is dead

I never installed Rosalina, only Luma which I am able to access by holding select on boot. I don't see my homebrew icons (FBI).

D

Deleted User

Well, there is a torrent of it. I cannot say where because of site policy.
The title is "3DS_CDN" and the infohash ends with "7FC0"

pharredd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I updated my 3ds firmware when trying to access the eshop (from 11.4 I believe to 11.9.0-42U) am I still good or am I screwed)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never installed Rosalina, only Luma which I am able to access by holding select on boot. I don't see my homebrew icons (FBI).

Updating CFW

If it's 7.1, update B9S.

Updating setup

Juicy .cia files

thanks! Got everything up and running successfully. Is there a way to unban my device to play smash online or am I out of luck?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo