• Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

LilyArlatto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm having a problem with something.. I'm setting the "tap" input to different keys to test it, but it's not doing anything at all. The touchpad itself works though, and I can move the mouse around with it. I just really want to set left click to tapping the screen, but nothing will work. Help would be appreciated c:

JavaScribe

Confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen Joy2Key recommended for keybinding, but I believe it may have been recommended for the other 3DS Controller app. (I think there are two, at least.) If you use that, I know for a fact you can map mouse movement to the ever-unmoving C-Stick (or any other joystick input), and you should be able to map clicks to buttons.

That said, I can't remember if it had anything for the touchscreen. I haven't set up the apps yet on my PC. Maybe I should.
Anyone else watching this thread have an answer?

Last edited by JavaScribe,

LilyArlatto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen Joy2Key recommended for keybinding, but I believe it may have been recommended for the other 3DS Controller app. (I think there are two, at least.) If you use that, I know for a fact you can map mouse movement to the ever-unmoving C-Stick (or any other joystick input), and you should be able to map clicks to buttons.

That said, I can't remember if it had anything for the touchscreen. I haven't set up the apps yet on my PC. Maybe I should.
Anyone else watching this thread have an answer?
I don't have a c-stick because I'm using an old 3DS, but that's not really the issue.. The options for the touchscreen itself are to move the mouse with the drag function, or there's another control called "tap" that activates when you tap the touch screen. That's what's not working for me.

JGLF

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there any way to bind a button on the 3ds to scroll wheel up/down? I have been searching for a while now for it and I can't find it anywhere if it is even possible... I would like to set L and R to scroll up and down

JGLF

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sorry but I have no idea how to use this... I have downloaded it and no clue how to bind L or R to mouse wheel

tomrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to bump, but has anyone found the cause of why the server software is not sending C-Stick, ZL or ZR inputs to vJoy? I'm trying to use my broken old N3DS as a wireless gamepad and I can't play my game without a right analog stick.

tomrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might want to try a forked version on Github, I'm sure there's a modified version of this that works with the added inputs

EdwinSan59

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
it's there any chance that you can port it to android? or any other program that dont need root to use the cpad? i already used edpjoy and works good, but the cpad needs root :(

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well decided to test this software out a bit and see hat I could do with it. For the most part the controls seem pretty responsive, however I can't get the mouse to tap the screen via the 3DS itself. I also noticed the mouse cursor tends to be choppy and screwy a bit when using the 3DS bottom screen.

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,

JavaScribe

Confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to set this up again after going through two fresh Windows installations, and I'm not sure how to get it to actually input into games again. Also, the c-stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    It's the Switcheroo
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's the Switcheroo