• Replies 1,197
  • Likes 104

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because i want to use this, but i am afraid of getting banned.
Nope, this can't get you banned
If you are really scared about getting banned you can go to System Settings>Internet Settings>SpotPass and disable Sending of System Information and Friend List>Settings>Friend notification settings and disable Show friends what you're playing but still this won't ban you

Makii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, this can't get you banned
If you are really scared about getting banned you can go to System Settings>Internet Settings>SpotPass and disable Sending of System Information and Friend List>Settings>Friend notification settings and disable Show friends what you're playing but still this won't ban you
It won't even touch Nintendo Network. You don't have to worry.
oh ok, thank you.

Awesomekid956000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean the computer reads the buttons i can type the keys and joy2key cost money if i dont want trial

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that was the first thing i tried

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

actually nvm im using it now, and it isnt helping either, it still recognizes my keys i press but cuphead still isnt getting it, it only gets the analog stick

JavaScribe

Confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using it now, and it isn't helping either; it still recognizes my keys I press but Cuphead still isn't getting it, it only gets the analog stick
This might be a dumb question, but did you check that the controller button bindings and the game's controls match? Most computer games don't have their functions (jump, attack, etc.) set to A/B/X/Y by default, since they're not together on the keyboard.

MudkipSwag

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has been asked yet (There is 56 pages after all), but what would I put in the ini to make the buttons work as right click or left click?

Edit: I got right click working but putting in "LEFT CLICK" is interpreted as just "L"
Double edit: I wasn't reading the ini right, so it's not "LEFT CLICK" it's "CLICK"

Last edited by MudkipSwag,

x149te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Who interested, my config
2018-03-30_220824-png.119178
2018-03-30_220907-png.119179

Attachments

• 2018-03-30_220824.png
    2018-03-30_220824.png
    8 KB · Views: 1,129
  • 2018-03-30_220907.png
    2018-03-30_220907.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,027

x149te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You should be able to use it by connecting the 3DS to the same access point as the computer, regardless of whether or not it has internet.
i using wifi USB adapter. And connecting 3ds to pc without internet didn't give me use 3ds controller (writes "no wifi connection").

JavaScribe

Confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the Nintendo Wifi USB adapter thing? If so, you'd be connecting your 3DS directly to the PC, with no network involved. You need to connect the 3DS and PC to a network.
Connecting the PC to a router, even an offline wifi router, (and by extension connecting the 3DS indirectly to that router,) should give the app a network to put data through; though, if that doesn't work, you should also connect the 3DS directly to the same router.

The app looks for a network to run through; it isn't programmed to use a direct connection between two devices. It would be possible to rewrite/add some code to let it use direct connections, but I don't have the knowledge required for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c