3DS firmware update - 7.1.0-14U now available

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Like I said anything could happen, Nintendo is against piracy so they could figure something out to stop people from using emuNAND entirely if they really tried, they patched all previous exploits that allowed kernel access on 7.0 so why can't they find a way to stop emuNAND :/

They cannot stop emunand they can only make crap not work correctly in it which can be bypassed once GW releases a new patch, however i can almost guarantee that nintendo will start placing piracy measures in new released 3DS roms which will attempt to detect the use of a gateway card and thus make the game unplayable or patch the system's exploit that makes gateway work.

technewbie389

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I was wondering if someone could help me? I accidentally updated my 3DS and now I have ver.7.1.0-16E. And my DSTWO got blocked. I formatted the DSTWO(but as I am blocked, I haven't been able to boot up the DSTWO) and the 3DS but it still won't let me play. That error message keeps popping up.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is that the only way?
No. Not the only way.

Download the latest firmware (dstwoupdate.dat) and rename it dstwoupdateb.dat
Put dstwoupdateb.dat onto the root of your dstwo sd card then launch dstwo.
You should see a message "An error has occurred bla bla"
DO NOT touch anything. Leave it that way for at least 3min (5-10 to play it safe)
Turn off your 3ds with the power button and delete dstwoupdateb.dat from the sd card
Now your dstwo should be updated

Reactions: technewbie389

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...